Part 14

Jin pov
When I saw Jinhee covered in blood, everything stopped for me. I was in a big shock, seeing Jinhee like that really did hurt. But it was relief that Jinhee was okay. The doctor said only one Person can meet her right know. So Jungkook let me go.

Nobody's pov

"Jinhee-ah mianhae(Sorry)" Jin said as he cry holding her hand. "Sorry for being late,sorry that I couldn't protect you" Jin said as he cried. Jinhee slightly opened her eyes. A small smile came on her face. "It wasn't your fault" Jinhee said as she pats on Jin's hand. Jin was looking at her in a shock as he hugged her. " I don't know, how I will live without you. Saranghae Jinhee-ah". Hearing those words from someone that Jinhee loved for so long made her bust in to tears. "Nado saranghae".....

Jeong pov
After seeing Jinhee and Jin together made me cry. Seeing a bright smile on her face was a big relief. I met with Jinhee and gave her big hug. Jungkook made me leave the hospital since I was there for hours. Jungkook came to my house to make me something to eat. After eating, Jungkook and I cuddled on the sofa. I was playing with Jungkooks hands when he whispered "I'll make you mine".....
--------
Omg im so sorry for not updating for a long time. And I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that good...plus it's short...I'll try my best to write better for you guys.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 26k VIEWS AND 1K LIKES ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻