Part 5

Jungkook Pov

After waiting for 10 min the police came and took the guy. I went to Jeong and sat next to her as she came and cried on my chest. "Who' was that guy? Do u know him" I asked her while she was crying. *sniff* He's my Ex-Boyfriend that I told u about you guys, he threatened me that he will come and kill me" she said. When I looked at her she fainted I picked her bridal style upstairs to her room and laid her on her bed. I looked for first aid kit and pouted on her hand when it was done I went to the chair near her. Time passed as I slept on the chair.

Jeong Pov

I bowed to him and went to my house as I closed my door some one covered my mouth with their hand. I kicked him when I turned it was my ex-Boyfriend Mark (yup Got7 mark). "What are doing here after taking all my money, do want my money again go take it You bitch, you know what this time I won't let u go I will call the police" I said angrily. I took my phone out as he secretly took out his knife and left a deep cut on my hand. I screamed so loud that people from outside can hear me. I screamed again because of the pain. I sat on the ground while crying.

I heard some knocking the door and saying my name it was Jungkook I couldn't say a word cause of the pain. Mark started to walk up to me as Jungkook broke the door and came in. mark pointed the knife at Jungkook and told him not to move. Jungkook kicked the knife out of his hand as it landed on the floor. He took his hands and he pulled him and laid him on the floor and punched him few time.

"What are you doing call the police" Jungkook yelled at me. I took the phone out and called the police, after few minutes the police came and took mark. I got up and cried on Jungkook chest, it felt comfortable for some reason. My view started to get blurry.

*Next morning*

I woke up I saw no one there. I went down stairs and saw a sticky note it says"I made breakfast for you eat it. And don't forget we have school today get ready and come—Jungkook"... Oh fuck I forgot we have school well guess what I am not going huhuhuh... I throw the note and took the food to my room. I took my phone out and called my gang that I want to meet them, they all agreed. I took off my nerdy glass and my wig and applied some makeup... I weared short black shirt with ripped jeans, white sneakers and a hat. I straighten my black hair suddenly my phone rang my gang came and I went from the house. My arm was still the same I am sure they will ask me million question.

"Sup where were you and wait a minute what happed to your hand, wait did they bully you, why don't you just fight them back you are a good fighter" All of her gang said at the same time

"Sup where were you and wait a minute what happed to your hand, wait did they bully you, why don't you just fight them back you are a good fighter" All of her gang said at the same time. "YOO chill I will tell you everything what happened and if I hit them they will die cause they too weak" I laughed. Honestly I am the leader of this gang so I do I want to do and I let them do what they want to.

We all started to walk down the street as I saw people from my school walking I think they got dismissed. All the boys and girls were staring at me. Oh I forgot to tell Hana and Mina are in my gang but they don't know that it's them because they look different. There are only 3 girls and 4 boys in my gang I felt like someone was following me and my gang but who would dare to do that. I just walked without any care with them...

Gang members

Jackson- wild and sexy (hahaha)

Chanyeol- over protective

MJ- always makes you happy

JinJin-good at fighting

Hana- innocent but when angry she will suck your blood(hahaha)

Mina- has alot of side but dosnt show in school only with the gang 

---------------------------------------------

Hi Army hope you like it  ......