Part 9

Jeong pov

But something was wrong Jinhee gang was giving me a strong glaring at me. We all were waiting for the bus to come that we are gonnA take. I saw Jungkook staring at me. He's so cute. I have fell in love with Jungkook to deep I guess.

No one pov

Jungkook kept staring at Jeong. Jeong was blushing so badly. Jungkook winked at jeong as she shivered her body... the bus finally came. Jeong sat by the window. Jeong was sleeping while snoring. After a while someone tapped her shoulder. She woke up looking all over. When she turned round she saw Jungkook. She almost jumped out of her seat after seeing jungkook she was shocked. "Aw you look so cute while u are snoring" Jungkook said while trying to control his laughter.

Jeong pov

"Aish why the hell you are sitting next to me" I said. "Oh cause there was no space. Don't believe me look" jungkook said while pointing. I got up a little to look and there were no more seats and the shocking thing was that Hana, mina and jinhee were sitting with Jungkook gang, bts...Hana was sitting with a guy with red hair while laughing with him. And Mina and the guy with mint hair were sleeping. And Jinhee was sitting with blonde hair guy probably it was Jin.

No one pov

After a while. They finally came to the beach, everyone rushed out like horses. The teacher told the kids to go and change they will go to the hotel and get rooms for them since we are staying here 2 days 1 night. There was only 1 bathroom it was a big line. Everybody left after changing Jeong was the last one. Everyone was already in the water without Jeong. -_- Jeong got changed when someone pulled her,

She slammed on the rocks. The pain was killing her. It saw Jinhee gang that she longer want to go to... "You did the wrong thing" girl with brown hair said. "Hah what did I do" Jeong said. "How dare u talk back to us"? They started to punch Jeong non-stop. "Im sure your parents hate you. I'm sure they never wanted an ugly daughter like you. Maybe that's why they died". Jeong was so mad she was okay if they talked about her but not her parents. Jeong Got up and punched the girl in front of her.

"You son of a bitch how dare you talk about my parents? I was okay u talking about me but not them, give me all you got bitches" Jeong said while she pulled her wig off, know you can call me ugly or what"*smirks*. She started to punch them. Everyone was staring at them shocked. They all were shocked that Jeong wears a wig and how pretty she is without wig. Jungkook, Hana and mina ran to Jeong and stopped her if they wouldn't have those girls have been dead by know.

"What the fuck you all staring at, leave me alone would you" Jeong yelled at the people staring at her and ran away. Jungkook ran behind her telling others to stay here.

Jeong pov

I ran away I was in a place where no one was. I was all alone. I started to cry."Mom dad why am I suffering through this all. Why did you all leave me, no one loves me in this world" I yelled. "Even jungkook is not nice to me. He would never like me. He doesn't know how much I have fell for him". I cried so much that I thought I was gonnA die. "God please help me I beg". I yelled. 

------------------------------------

Omg the next chapter is gonnA be amazing yass... I hope you like it... ILY bye ARMY