Part 12

Who came to pick Jinhee up she said she didn't wanted to go home. I'm really worried. "Ya Jeong stop worrying about her she must be okay" Mina said.
*The trip passed*
I woke up from in the morning getting ready to go to school. Suddenly some one knocked on my door really loud. I went to open but saw no one, I looked down there was a small box with my name on it. I opened and screamed, it was a dead mouse. I fell on the floor but noticed there was a letter I picked it up while my hands were shaking. I opened the letter it's say DIE.I throw the letter . It wasn't the first time I got a later saying DIE but it was my first time receiving a dead mouse. I didn't care since it was nothing to worry about.
I was walking to school in my true form know that the rumors and pic spread round the school there was no purpose to hide. As I was walking to school everyone was looking at me and whispering. I went to the girl that was whispering "I think you need to learn how to whisper because I can hear everything you are saying" I rolled my eyes and left.
*At school*
At school everyone kept whispering and staring at me which was making me really tired. Just then I saw Jungkook, he came up to and hugged me while the People around us cheered OHHH~. Which made me blush really bad. After that we all went to our classes one thing I noticed that Jinhee wasn't here today too. After the class was over I went to Jungkook and asked if he knows where Jinhee was he said he didn't know so I asked him for her number which he had. I called her. Then some picked up. But the voice wasn't hers. It was a voice of a man.

Unknown: Hello, who's this.

Jeong: Hello, this is Jinhee's
friend can I talk to her.

                         *silence*

Unknown: No you can't.....

                   *Girl screaming*

                     Call cancelled

The called ended you were in a big shock. The girl that was screaming it definitely sounded like Jinhee. You were so shocked that I couldn't even move. Who could that be!!!
---------
Hope you guys liked it. Pleased comment if the story is good so far. Thank you so much!!❤️❤️☺️️
Who Stan BLACKPINK???