Part 6

Jungkook Pov

When I woke up I noticed I was still in Jeong house. It was already morning and I had school I was about to go home but before going I made Jeong breakfast because of her hand otherwise I would have never made it for her. And I putted a note "I made breakfast for you eat it. And don't forget we have school get ready and come By Jungkook".

I was done writing. I ran home and saw bts waiting for me I explained what happened and they actually felt bad. Then I ran home and got ready and went to school with them.

When I noticed jeong wasn't there she's never late. Maybe she didn't wake up or didn't feel like coming oh well why do I care so much about her.

*skip school (boring)

The whole way to home I kept thinking about Jeong. When I got home I told mom everything that happened to Jeong yesterday. Mom got so worried so she told me to go to Jeong house to give her some food and check if she's okay.

I got out of my house. After a long walk I got to near Jeong house. I heard Jeong door open some reason I got stick to the wall, wait why am I doing that but to make sure I peeked to see who it was. It was a girl with long straight black hair, wearing all black with white shoes and a hat. She just my type but when I looked at her arm it had a deep cut same as Jeong.

There were some boys and girls waiting for her. I got close to them to hear what they were talking about. I heard them say "Sup Jeong where were you and wait a minute what happed to your hand, wait did they bully you, why don't you just fight them back you are a good fighter" All of the people said at the same time. "YOO chill I will tell you everything what happened and if I hit them they will die cause they too weak" Jeong said while laughing.

So wait that girl is Jeong!!! That's impossible she cant look like that where's her nerdy glass. And the hair so the hair was a wig Oh my God!!!! She's so pretty wait what am i thinking. I followed them everywhere they go and I think Jeong noticed that someone is following her because she kept looking back.

It's been our since they have been walking. I just gave up and walked back home... when I came back home mom asked why I didn't the food to jeong and if she's okay. "Um mom she was not home" I said while walking up the stairs to my room.

When I got to my room. I imagined jeong again but this time I had different feelings like I felt butterflies... I throwed my body to the bed and kept thinking about jeong, how perfect she looked... I'm falling for her. But even if I do like her she won't like me because of all I did to her. UGH it is my biggest mistake ever I shouldn't done that I regret that.

Jeong Pov

We all were walking and walking like for an hour already. (That time Jungkook already left okay). We all looked at each like what the hell are we doing but then my eyes catch something. It was.....

Hi army hope u liked it and I will update soon see ya J

y=q.