Part 7

*Continue Jeong pov*

It was Jinhee walking in a dark corner street it's like where people put garbage no ones goes there but why would the queenka go in such a place like that. I told the all of them to leave I will come behind them. I peeked and saw a man standing. "No one followed you right" unknown. "No dad no one followed me" Jinhee said. So it's her dad huh but why would they meet in such a place?

Oh well I don't care. I was about to leave "Don't call me DAD u evil bitch that came from a slut ass mom" jinhee dad said as he slapped hard on her face. "Don't ever tell me to meet u ever again u bitch" jinhee dad said as he walked out of there. I hided when he walked past me. Jinhee started to cry so loud. I wanted to help put when I remembered that I have my nerdy glass but not my wig.

So I planned to put my hair up in a bun and putted my hat on and my nerdy glasses well who cares about the clothes. I walked up to her and gave her my hand to get up. She took my hand and got up. "So u saw everything huh" jinhee said. "Yeah I kind of overheard but don't worry I won't tell anyone" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Well u should go home" I said as her smile dispread. "Wait don't tell me they kick you out" I said. She didn't say anything but stair at her shoes. "Fine stay over my house since i live alone "I said to her. She looked up with a big smile on her face. We were walking "if u wanna tell me what happened u can I won't tell anyone, only if u want to tell me I won't force" I said.

"my parents got divorced because of me, cause I was a girl but dad wanted a boy so he left mom when I turned 12 and started to call her slut cause she married another man when he left her, they always fighted about this while I was in my room , dad started to drink more and more. Then he had enough and left my mom and me" jinhee said busting out crying. "Then why u still care about him and why your mom kick you out"? I asked. 

"I dont know why I love my dad even I know he didn't want me I just don't know why and the reason i got kicked cause I said to my mom angrily that I want to see dad she got mad and said get lost, go to that monster that doesn't care about you so I left" she said while crying her eyes out.

I patted her back and we arrived to my house. I gave her clothes to change and ran to my room to but my wig on. I changed my clothes and came down I saw jinhee sitting I went to her. "I'm sorry" jinhee said. "HUH but why...?" I asked curiously

---------------------

Hi amry's I hope u liked it.... see ya later 

�.��_'