Part 3

*Jungkook Pov*

I told Bts to leave I will take care of it when they left I looked if anyone was there so they won't get the wrong idea. Thankfully no one was there I picked her bridal style and took her to my house. I greeted my parents and told them what happed but one thing I lied was that she is my friend.

*Jeong Pov*(as you)

I woke up. It felt like I was in haven but then I saw a lady standing next to me. "Oh u are woke" Unknown... I looked at my clothes they were changed. One thing popped in my head DID JUNGKOOK SELL ME? "Kookie she woke up hurry up come" The unknown person said. Who kookie? I tried to control my laugh until I saw Jungkook I busted out my laughter... "K-K-Kookie Hahaha" I laughed while pointing at Jungkook even thought my jaw was hurting I just couldn't stop laughing.

Jungkook felt embarrassed it says all over his face. "Shut up" He said while hiding his face. "Honey why don't u join us for dinner" Unknown lady said and I looked at her confused. "OH sorry I am Jungkook mom". When she said Honey I couldn't hold my tears and asked me so nicely. "B-But mom NO...Sh- "Jungkook go down stairs" she said and looked at him with anger and then smiled at me.

"No it's..." she dragged me down stair without me completing my sentence. I came down Jungkook gave me that glare. I just ignored him that was the best thing I could do... I was happy to see how they all joked with each other and laugh then all of the sudden "Um honey what does your parents do and tell us your life story anything you want" jungkook mom asked me. I looked down silent. "Hey mom is asking you something" jungkook said almost yelling.

When I looked up u could see me tears clearly. " My dad died in a car accident when i was just 6 years old but when my mom heard that news she had a hard time with me since no one worked. Then next day I woke up my mom was hanging on the rope while in her hand there was a letter for me. All it say was live your life well my daughter. Sorry for being the perfect mom that everyone wants sorry I had to leave you. I can't live without your dad either. Always be nice to others no matter what they say or do to you. Pick the perfect person for your life when u grow up. I really loved your father but he wanted a divorce but I didn't want that. I loved him from the bottom of my heart but he didn't know that. I know u are too young to understand that but please when u grown up pick the right partner for your life. Good bye my daughter. (End of the letter) then i moved to my aunt house she never gave me food or anything she use to lock me up in a room for days without anything. Then when I turned 12 I worked in a store the lady was nice to let me stay there but now that I have brought my own house my aunt come and acts so nice since I have Money. The guy I trusted and loved him left me after taking all my money I guess I was a fool so since then I changed" I said while jungkook mom was tearing up. And jungkok and his dad were look at me seriously.

Happy 3rd anniversary Bts and Army... listen to rap mon and jungkook song for their 3rd anniversary (up there)

ress.co2<