Part 2 :)

Watch this video its BTS fire dance/Violin By: JuNcurryAhn

-------------

*Nobody pov*

he didnt know himself why he was doing this for her instead beating her up... he was all done then Jeon asked Jungkook " why are u helping me" Jeong started to curse him. "Why are u cursing me when I helped u motherf**ker" Jung kook said as he walked away. Jeong was just sitting on the bench with her head down.

*jeong pov*

I asked him "why are u helping me". But then I saw Jinhee looking at me angrily then i started to curse him so jinhee won't bully me worse than every because she seemed so angry... "Why are u cursing me when I helped u motherf**ker" Jung kook said as he walked away. I was sitting on the bench with my head down so many thoughts came in my head "why did i say that, he was helping me but jinhee would have killed me in school, should I say sorry to him wait no why would I, he bullied me ever since I came to this school".

I got up and started to walk to my house. I felt like someone was following me, when I looked back no one was there, but I saw from the street mirror I stopped and turned and said "Jinhee I know its u show yourself" when they came out this time her gang was a bit too big. Jinhee came and pulled my hair "you ugly ass NERD stay away from my oppa, u should have seen how close your face was..."

She let go of me and point at me her whole gang came and punch me and kick me. This time it was even worse than ever. They all left me in the corner cover in blood. I couldn't get up, I heard laughter coming this way I tried my best to get up. I saw a similar figure standing. It was jungkook standing, he gave me his hand I rolled my eyes. I felt so dizzy the last thing I saw was Jungkook...

*jungkook Pov*

I was helping her. Why the fuck is she cursing at me. "Why are u cursing me when I helped u motherf**ker" I walked away. I looked back she was not there, like I care about this bitch. I went to my gang BTS. I told them what happened while we were walking to our houses they all were laughing at me that I got busted by a nerd.

When we were walking we saw Jeong. She was hurt way much then before. I was just gonnA leave but when I saw she couldn't get up, I went and gave her my hand but she rolled her at me. Wow such a bitch... I called her name million time's she didn't answer. Wait did she faint. I told bts to go home I will take care of it... when they left I carried her bridal way to my house.

--------------

Hey ARMY I hoped u liked the story. I don't know how long this story is gonnA be... I hope it's not boring. :)