Part8

Jeong pov

I changed my clothes and came down. I saw Jinhee sitting down and looking all over my house. i went to her "I'm sorry" Jinhee said. "HUH but why" I asked curiously. "Sorry for always bullying you. I never thought u would stand up for me I'm so sorry" Jinhee said while crying out loud.

"Nah it's okay. U are going through a lot of stuff I understand. Come I will show u your room" I said. Do u live in this big house all alone" jinhee asked me. I just nodded. And walked through the hall and went upstairs. "Oh wait Jeong since u didn't come to school I just wanted to tell you that we are going to a trip for summer at the beach and its tomorrow. Please come I don't wanna be lonely" she said while pouting.

"Okay I will come but we need stuff to take right. U already know what we need to take when we go to the beach I will give you something u can choose." I chuckled. We both laughed and went to my dressing room. When she saw my clothes her eyes were wide open.

"Damn girl u have so cool why u don't were them" she said. I didn't know what to say so I just ignored her. I gave her a bag to but her stuff in and gave her a bikini. But for myself u chose an oversized back and white shirt.

Your phone ringed u picked it up and excused yourself. "Hello yeah Hana what happened". "Oh unnie I wanted to tell u we have a trip tomorrow to the beach, and are u coming" Hana said. "She Hana I know and yeah I'm coming, so see ya there BYE".

You went back and Jinhee already packed everything and packed yours too. You smiled at her and thanked her. "um Jeong I wanna ask you something, can I ask you?" "um sure Jinhee". "UM do u like Jungkook?" my eyes grew wider I was in a shock, u got scared and shook your head like u were crazy. "It's okay don't be scared cause I don't like him" Jinhee said. "Wait u don't like him then why were u looking at me like u were gonnA kill that time" u asked her.

"Oh because I was scared if u get close to bts and take them away" she said. "So wait if u don't like Jung kook then who?" I asked. "Oh u know Jin the blond hair guy in bts, I like him he so caring and I like that about him" She said almost blushing. I started to tease her about him. We both laughed and said goodnight to each other and went to our rooms.

*the next morning*

I woke up. I smelled pancakes. I rushed down stair and saw jinhee making them. I gave her a big smile. We both ate and left the house. We came to school after 10 min. everyone was staring at us since the nerd and queeka were together. I was about to move when jinhee put her arm in my arm and walked...

I saw Mina and Hana I rushed to them while jinhee came to. I told jinhee to excuse us for a minute. I told Mina and Hana everything so they don't worry and told them to get along with her too. I introduce Hana and Mina to jinhee. We all got pretty close. But something was wrong Jinhee gang was giving me a strong glaring at me. What will happen know?

------------------------------------------

Omg I'm so sorry for not updating I was kind of busy and I ran out of=f ideas so I'm still thinking... and KCON was awesome BTS freaking slay they all kept dabing i thougnt they were gonna break there arms. LOL