Part 13

Nobody's pov
After the call ended Jeong was in shock. "Are u okay,u look so pale" Jungkook asked. Jeong couldn't say a word. Jungkook hold her hand and took her to a vending machine to get water. Jeong sat down still in shock. Jungkook gave her water to drink after drinking it she calmed down a little. "What's wrong, who called you"?  "I think Jinhee is in danger, that day when we went to the trip the next day she left i mean she didn't wanted to go home either her parents cared but just know I called her it was a old man voice which sounds like her father,I....I think her dad kidnaped her, they both didn't have a good relationship". Jeong said while holding her tears back."I think we need to talk to those girls who where always with her, they may know something"Jungkook said while comforting Jeong.

Jungkook looked at Jeong and saw how worried she was. He hugged her and told her that everything will be alright. They both went to Jinhee's Gang. Jungkook glazed at them. "Where is Jinhee" Jungkook said in cold voice. "W-we don't know" one of them said while struggling. "I'm sure u know, u sure don't want to get hurt or do you wish to get hurt? Jungkook said. They all looks so sacred but didn't say anything until one of them came in front. "We know where she is". Jeong and Jungkook looked at each and smiled.  After the girl told her where it was. Jeong and Jungkook thought it wasn't safe to go alone. All of Jungkook and Jeong gang came too. 

When they finally arrived to the place Jinhee gang gave them. The house was really big but destroyed. Jungkook leaned on the door to hear
If anyone was there just then he heard voice of a girl yelling and crying. Jungkook just then told everyone to be quiet. "I can hear someone yell" Jungkook whispered. Jeong noticed there was a small window, she crawled to the window without making any voice. She looked in side the window and almost screamed, it was Jinhee covered in blood  and was deadly beaten she saw a mans back.

Jeong pov
That back, I have seen it somewhere. Just then the man turned back it was J-Jinhee's dad, how can someone do that to there daughter. I then crawled back and whispered to all of them that jinhee is in there. We then planned to call the police.

After a while the police finally came we ran to the police and told them that our friend was  kidnaped and she's in that house. The police knocked down the door and told to put all the weapons down and put  his hands up. Her dad did what he was told to do. We all ran up to Jinhee seeing her like that I broke in to tears. I hugged her " I'm really sorry for being late". I cried a lot In front of her. Her dad was taken and Jinhee was taken to the hospital.

Nobody pov
Jeong was leaning on the wall crying Jungkook came and hugged her tight. "Babe everything Will be alright"....... "Jungkook it is all my fault only if I knew early this wouldn't have happen" Jeong Cried in Jungkook's arm.

Just then the doctor came, "are u guys With Jinhee". "yes we are, is she alright" Jeong said while crying. "Lucky she didn't lose a lot of blood but she will be staying in the hospital for while there are some injuries but she will be alright". Jeong fell on the floor crying with relief.
--------
Guys thank you so much for 16k ❤️I literally thought this book will only gonna have like 100 views. Even if  I had 100 views I would still be so happy but I never imagined it would have

16k. Thank you guys a lot.
I have a small request can guys read gotbangtan12 can we get her 1k she deserve a lot. She's the reason I'm writing this story she inspired me PLEASE AND THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️