part 4

*Jungkook pov*

When jeong told her story I actually felt bad for her past. It must be hard living without her parents. Even though I want to stop bullying after hearing that but I can't people will start rumors about us and it may get worse.

I saw my mom crying and Jeong. My mom got up and hugged Jeong "I am sorry" mom said. I don't know why said that's even though it's not her fault". When we all were done eating, jeong wore her uniform and thanked my mom for sewing for her and was about to leave. When she was about to leave "UMM honey why don't u stay here since tomorrow is Saturday please "mom said pouting so cutely to Jeong.

"I ca..." i cutted Jeong and said just stay since mom is asking to so nicely". Mom didn't even let her answer and just took her to my room and gave her clothes to wear. W-wait MY ROOM. I ran upstairs with full speed. I saw mom putting a sheet on the floor. "Kookie don't run and Jeong will sleep in your mom with you" mom said. "Yeah kookie" jeong said while holding her laugh. Ughh I guess I have to deal with it... FUCK.....

We all went to bed. I couldn't sleep It was past 2. "Are u still awaken" I asked Jeong. No one answered omg I am so stupid why I would ask her it's late she must be sleeping. Then she suddenly answered "Nope I can't sleep , its my first time sleeping in some ones house who BULLY'S ME" jeong said. I just sighted. after little while i sleep asleep..

*next Morning*

I woke up I didn't see Jeong so I went to the bathroom and went down stairs. I saw Jeong helping my mom, I could see how happy my mom because she expected that I was gonnA be a girl-_-.. Basically she wanted a girl. We all did breakfast after that eomma told me to go drop Jeong home. Me and Jeong went out of the house then suddenly stopped "Walk behind me before people think wrong and put the pic in school" Jeong said seriously. I started to walk behind as she said. After a long walk we reached her house. She bowed to me and locked the door. Damn so rude. (Unnie u do that to me-_-)

I started to walk away I heard a loud scream from Jeong house I ran back, I knocked and knocked no one opened then I heard a scream again. I forced myself and broke the door. I saw jeong with a deep cuts on her arm, I saw a guy standing with a knife. He pointed the knife and told me not to move. I kicked the knife out of his hand as it landed on floor . I pulled his hands back and laid him on the floor and punched hid few time. "What are you doing? Hurry call the police!" she called the police.

After 10 minutes of waiting the police came and took the guy. I went to Jeong and sat down as she started to cried on my chest. "Who's that guy" I asked. "He's my......."

Lol WEAK   Junkook Though..Wait where My bae SUGA!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Who could that guy be? OMG so sorry for not writing for so long forgive me *cries*.And Thanks for reading and thanks Park Hana for fixing my grammar like always -_-...