PART 11

Jeong pov

*next morning*

I woke up looking around I was in a room. I saw Mina and Hana laying beside me. I got and looked at myself in the mirror I had bruise on my legs and my face. Just then I remember what happened yesterday I grabbed my hair in frustration. What am I going to do, how am I supposed to face everyone. "Hum Jeong you are awake" Hana said. I looked at her and ran to her "I fucked it up right?" "Um not really, but what happened between you and Jungkook"? I gulped "He asked me to be his girlfriend-"and you said yes right?" I smiled and blushed. "Ah you are all grown up". We both laughed loud. That moment Mina woke up cursing at us for being so loud.

*no one pov*

After Mina woke they all went to eat breakfast and every one every one kept staring at Jeong just then Jeong saw Jungkook and his friends. She tried to ignore him not because she embarrassed because she was afraid if people laugh at Jungkook because she is his girlfriend. But Jungkook didn't care he went up to her and hold her hand while there friend almost screamed excitedly.

Just then someone called me it was unknown number. "Hello who's this" the phone got cancelled. It must be a wrong number she thought. "Who was it" Jungkook asked. "It was wrong number" jeong smiled. They ate every one left jeong and Jungkook alone. One thing that was bothering jeong, how come Jungkook never asked me about me changing all of the sudden.

"can I ask u something" Jeong said. "yeah". "Why aren't u shocked or questioning about me changing all of the sudden". " I already knew" "what! Since when" Jungkook kept walking ad jeong was begging him to tell.

*Late that night*

Jeong got back to her room she noticed one thing that she hasn't seen jihee that whole day. "Mina unnie did u see Jinhee" " she went home someone came to pick her up" Jeong felt something felt something was wrong.

 "Mina unnie did u see Jinhee" " she went home someone came to pick her up" Jeong felt something felt something was wrong

-------

Omg its been so long since I updated im really SORRY I cant update much since im in 8th grade I have a lot of things to do but I will update soon again thanks a lot I hope u guys like this. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9K LIKE DAMN I NEVER EXPECTED IT IT MEANS ALOT .