Part 10

Jungkook pov

I was making fun of Jimin's height until I saw a crowd of people. I went up to the crowed and saw Jeong all covered with blood and relived her true self. I pushed all the people and stopped her while her friends where holding the other girls. "What the fuck you all staring at, leave me alone would you" Jeong yelled at the people staring at her and ran away. I ran behind her telling others to stay there.

God how can she run so fast. I was out of my breath. She looked anger so I just stood back not saying anything I guess she doesn't notice me. "Mom dad why am I suffering through this all. Why did you all leave me, no one loves me in this world" she yelled. "Even Jungkook is not nice to me. He would never like me. He doesn't know how much I have fell for him". She cried. "God please help me I beg you". She yelled.

0_o...After hearing those words I didn't know should I be happy or sad. I ran up to her and back hugged her. "No please don't think that. I'm sorry for hurting. I like you too but I thought u would never like me since I bullied you. Please be my girlfriend". (Okay I suck at stuff like that)

She didn't say anything she just looked down at her shoes while blushing. "I will take that as a yes" I grabbed her hand and took her back. When we got there I saw those girls standing looking down at their shoe. I looked at bts and they gave me a smile. I pushed Jeong in front of them. "Jeong we are really sorry" they all said while crying.

Jeong just ignored them went in the bus and sat there. After a while I came with a wet towel to clean all the blood. She was just sleeping there with her hair all over her faceu (heheheh). I removed her hair from her face and started to wipe all the blood. When I was done I saw all the kids coming in the bus means we are about to leave.

Everyone was looking at Jeong when they were passing by. After a while we finally came to the hotel we are gonnA stay at. We all had our partners and I was partnered with Park Jimin the jam less kid.

----------------------------------

Hi guys sorry for not updating so the reason I wasn't updating was cause I thought people don't like my story so I thought not to continue but when I logged in to wattpad I saw a lot of comments saying UPDATE. So I thought there are some people that like the story so I decided to continue. THANK YOU so much for your support.... ILY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKE THE STORY SO I CAN CONTINUE. SORRY IF THIS PART SUCKS CAUSE IM BLANK AS FUCK...

AND WHO EXCITED FOR SUGA'S MIXTAPE.....