Chapter 1

(Make sure you's have read command me first because this sequel might be hard to understand if you haven't.)

~ Perrie's Pov ~

- One month later -

Well today's the special day, it's like a fairytale walking down the aisle towards the officiant knowing that you're about to be married to your one true love. I've never felt so happy to be standing here watching Eliza and Alycia in their beautiful wedding dresses smiling at each other while they are about to say their vows.

"Alycia, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart and my mind inspired me to be the best person In can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honouring you, being faithful to you and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow."

Alycia had tears of happiness streaming down her face from Eliza's words.

"Eliza, I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of your life. I will try to bring laughter to your life and make you happy, I could never love anyone else as much as I love you. Today I vow to be your wife for the rest of our lives."

"Do you have the rings?"

"Yes." Eliza says taking Alycia's hand.

"I Eliza give you Alycia this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Eliza says sliding the wedding ring on her love's finger.

"And I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day." Alycia says while sliding the ring onto Eliza's finger.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you wife and wife. Eliza and Alycia, You may now kiss." Eliza and Alycia kissed passionately while we all cheered, I am so happy that they found each other and now they can be with each other for the rest of their life.

--------------------

"I am so happy for Eliza, Alycia is your perfect match." I said hugging Eliza.

"Thank you Pez, this is the happiest day of my life I got to marry the girl of my dreams and I got to have you as my maid of honour."

"I am just glad that I got to be apart of your special day." I said while Eliza's eyes went wide, confused I turned around to see the last person I would want to see at the moment. Jade was standing right behind in being as perfect as always.

" Congratulations Eliza, I wish you and your wife a happy marriage." Jade said.

"Thank you your highness." Eliza said while bowing.

"Perrie, can we go somewhere to talk privately?"

"Fine." I walked outside of the venue stopping just near the car park.

"What do you want Jade?" I said frustrated.

"Come back to me," She commanded.

"I can't, Jade." My words were hollow, as dull on my lips as an empty promise. Each time I refused her, I broke more, my heart shattering into millions of fragments with each denial, and I couldn't imagine that it would ever heal again.