Chapter 7

(Please read authors note at the end of the chapter)

*Perrie's Pov *

Jade lowered my feet to the floor, one hand remaining on my back to steady me. It was a good thing too, because after that orgasm my legs were shaking. She pressed her forehead to mine, sweeping a soft kiss over my lips and I sensed the relief and fear in her touch. It mirrored my own. How was it possible that I couldn't live without her, even when our whole relationship was tainted by dishonesty and repression?

"Stop thinking Perrie." Jade commanded in a husky voice. Her hand dropped lower cupping my ass and hoisting me into the air. I wrapped my legs around her waist willingly. Desperately. This is how Jade and I communicated best- through thrusts and sweat and moans. I needed the reassurance of her touch.

She carried me as far as the hardwood stairs before she lost patience. "I need to taste you."

Setting me gently down on a step she was decidedly ungentle as she pushed my legs open. Her lips trailed along my inner thigh, teasing me with slow deliberate kisses. My head lolled back, her tongue erasing the conscious world. There was only this. Only her. Only her mouth closing over my sensitive clit, Her tongue circling it with erotic precision. I was lost to her. I thought I could conquer my feelings for her but Jade had conquered me.

My muscles tightened in expectation, but my body ached. Even with her mouth closed over my sex, I felt hollow and unfulfilled. It didn't matter that she'd been inside me only moments ago, I was desperate for her to fuck me. Desperate for physical proof of our connection the only proof I'd ever really had. I pushed against her, trying to stop her but she ignored me. A moan escaped my mouth as I fought against the pleasure.

"Jade...Stop." My plea was nearly lost to another whimper as she sucked my clit hungrily. "I want you...I want you inside me."

Jade stopped and her face appeared before mine, her eyes blazing. "I say how you will come, love." She dropped beck between my legs, her hands wrapping possessively around my thighs.

I wanted to come and i knew soon I wouldn't have a choice in the matter as another wave of pleasure coursed through me. There was only one way to show her I was serious to show her that I needed more. I needed her. "brimstone."

Her response was immediate. Jade drew away, sitting back on her heels. Pain glinted in her eyes. If she was angry that I'd used my safe word, she didn't show it. Instead she looked cautious but under the veneer of control I saw the wildness in her eyes. Jade's eyes met mine as she gently took my hand.

"It's okay." I murmured, feeling the need to reassure her and maybe myself.

Jade pulled her hands from mine and with one smooth motion gathered me in her arms and carried me to the bedroom. I struggled to say something, to express my feelings. "I need this...I need us..."

"I know what you need, Perrie." She brushed a soft kiss across my forehead before laying me across the bed. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I blinked in surprise.

"It's okay love," Jade murmured, her lips dropped to the hollow between my breasts and moved outward until her tongue was circling my left nipple. I began to weep and Jade moved in a flash gathering me in his arms and cradling me to her chest. I pressed my hand against her scars, wishing I could will them away. "I almost lost you."

"you've never lost me," Jade whispered, her arms tightening protectively.

"no," I said between sobs, "Then. That night I wouldn't of have known-"

"Shh," she admonished me. "Lets not talk about our mistakes."

But there were so many of them, The thought that I'd almost never had her was unbearable.

"Perrie, I..." She trailed away, Her eyes fulling with emotion, Love?

My breath caught in my throat, as though I was afraid I might spook her if I exhaled.

"I...." But she shook her head. "There's only you. There will only ever be you. You're mine, but never forget, I am yours as much as I can give of me, you can have of me."

--------------------------------

*The next morning*

The thing about dating a modern sex goddess was that I always woke up hungry. This morning was no exception, My muscles were sore, my lady parts were sore and my stomach was grumbling. That would teach me to sex on an empty stomach, Thankfully the kitchen was fully stocked with fresh fruit, eggs and bread. I pulled a bottle of milk from the fridge, nudging it shut with my ass and nearly dropped it when I caught Jade watching me from the door way wearing only a bra and boxer briefs.

"You okay?" I asked. "Nightmare?"

"You were gone" Jade said.

"I'm sorry Jade I was hungry." A grin played on her lips as she prowled towards me.

"Is there any clothes i can wear." I asked

"How about you stay naked all day" Jade said grabbing me by my waist.

"Uh-uh your majesty." I wagged my finger at her. "you have to feed me if you're going to have your way with me all day."

"actually I thought we could check out Portobello road, I'll even make you breakfast." She said.

My eyes narrowed. "Like a date?"

"Don't girlfriends do things like that?" She asked. I shyly nodded and Jade smirked at me going back to cooking breakfast for the both of us.

---------------------------------------

hey guys I'm back 

sorry i didnt reply to any of you guys due to my last chapter I will say that nothing has gotten any better but I really want to thank all of you's because you guys have helped me notice that I have you guys. espically thank you to these people below

Thirlmuffin

leighviosa

Jerrie_is_life

risecamrenrise

JerrieLover4Eva

ha-huuuurrr

Supermate

ThirwallEdwards

Anastasijababe

Rianosis

Obsessed_Fangirlxoxo

CypriotGirl98

perfectfakelove

SachiAmalya

xoxolaurencabello

Stylinsonssdaughter

Lyrically-Inclined

ellie_holley

mitre0

erindillard5

Mixer-JLSLover10

Every single one of you guys are the seriously so caring and kind and I feel so grateful for you guys thank you really