Questions finally answered!

Okay some people have been frequently asking these questions and I'm now here to answer them, I've been avoiding it because I know I'll probably make some people angry so I'm sorry in advance.

1. When are you updating this book? The next update will be up in the next 24 hours.

2. How much of this book is left? Still a bit I have planned.

3. Because you don't update often is this the last book you're writing? No it's not I still have a few to finish and I have ideas for new ones.

4. Will there be another book in this series? I can't tell you that maybe, maybe not. You'll find out.

5. Why is Zayn always the heartbreaker/villain in your books? Okay don't hate me because this is my opinion, I've never liked him so to me he always made the best villain in the books, I'm sure he is a great guy that's just how I feel.

6. (Most frequently asked question) Will Perrie fall pregnant in this book? I have something big planned for the end of the book so it could be possible, you'll just have to wait and find out.

7. Jade's bodyguard in this book Lauren is she Lauren from 5th harmony? Yes.

8. More sex? I'll try to add more in 😂

9. When will you update the sumpcamp book? I don't know I've lost interest in writing it sorry.

10. Will all your books be always about girlxgirl ships and intersex? Yes, if you don't like it then don't read it.

11. Why do you take so long to update? Well I do love writing for you guys like a lot but I have other things in my life that are important to and sometimes those things take up most of my time and I'm unable or to tired to write so I'm sorry but please understand that I do try.

12. When will the surprise your doing be finished? At this rate probably a month it's a big job but hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

So your questions have been answered if you have anymore leave a comment and I'll answer, next update will be update in the next 24 hours so see you then.