Puppets.

Chapter 3
Chris's POV

I finally own her. She's mine and it'll stay that way.

Marina never admitted her feelings towards me back then and she's finally came clean.

I too have a thing for her but...now I can control this girl all I want. Ive gotten what I want and now she'll fall madly in love with me. I know it...

Marina's POV

I wake up to a light touch on my cheek.

"Mh?" I hum, opening my eyes slowly as the light coming from a window hits my face.

A hand strokes my cheek again and I notice it's tattooed.

I get startled once I see Chris's face.

"Chris?!" I gasp, backing away.

"Hey." He reaches for me again and pulls me causing me to fall on his chest.

"Don't You remember last night, baby?" He asked, seductively.

And that's when it all came back to me. I had sex with Angelo's best and long time friend.

Oh, shit! Angelo! I bet he's worried sick about me!

"I gotta go! Ange told me to be home early last night!" I freaked out, finding my clothes and quickly getting dressed.

Chris slid out of bed, naked and walked towards me, slowly. I felt my cheeks burn up when he was closer to me.

"Calm down. I'll explain everything to him, alright?" I looked up at him like he was crazy, looney, no, psycho.

"Hell no! You are not telling him or anybody else that THIS happened, Ok?" I hissed, slipping on my shoes.

Chris chuckled and brought my face closer to his with his fingers.

"Then what do I say?" He asked, kissing me softly. I melted at the touch of his lips.

Oh, there it is, on the floor. A little puddle of me.

I gulped "Anything but that, please. I'll do what ever You want." I sighed, worried.

Chris raised a drawn on eyebrow and smirked down at me.

"Anything, huh?" He questioned, evilly.

I was gonna regret this. "Yes, whatever You want, Chris. Anything." He grinned and kissed my lips gently.

"Get on your knees." He demanded as he pulled away slowly.

I choked on air. "Excuse me?" I gasped.

"Get down on your knees and do what I say after that." He growled. I swallowed my pride and got on my knees.

With a smirk, Chris looked down on me.

"Good girl. Now, You know what to do." He smiled evilly.

Shit, I've never done THIS before.

He had an erection already just waiting for my mouth to suck. Oh lord, what did I get myself into?!

I grab his throbbing erection with my hand and start pumping it slowly.

Chris moans in the most sexy way. I sped up and earned a few more moans from him.

"Oh, That's nice. Fuck, babe. Go faster." He moaned throwing his head back.

I started pumping faster and he gripped my hair in his hand.