I Hope That Everything You See Reminds You Of Us...

Chapter 22

Chris's POV

In order to keep this charade going, I'm going to have to be extra touchy-feely with my...girlfriend.

I just love the glares I'm receiving from Marina. It proves she's jealous. Maybe she does love me like before.

"So..." Josh clears his throat. "...why the fancy dinner, Brandon?" Brandon smirks at Ashley and gets up, bringing her up as well.

Ashley smiles hugely and they both look at each other before turning to us.

"We have news." She smiled.

Brandon nodded and cleared his throat.

"Ash and I, we..." We waited anxiously for the news. "...we're engaged!" He laughed.

Cheers erupted from everyone, even a soft clap coming from Jessica. I shot up and hugged my best friend and his fiance.

"Congratulations, Brandon. She's a beautiful and wonderful girl for you." I smiled, hugging him, tightly.

"I know. She's the best." He grins. We all take turns congratulating them then after all that, we continued eating this delicious dinner Ashley cooked for the occasion.

"Babe, did I mention you look stunning tonight?" I asked Lucinda. She smiles at me and kisses me after swallowing her food.

I grab her face and kiss her roughly. A metal clanking sound caught my attention. When I turn my attention to it, I see Marina had dropped her fork onto her plate in annoyance.

"Get a room..." Ricky muttered. I smirked at him and glanced at Marina.

"Oh, we will." I bit my lip, looking at Lucinda. She blushed and bit her lip as well.

Jessica whispered something into Ricky's ear, making him scoff. Ryan and Devin we're conversing with Brandon, leaving Ashley conversing with Kylie, Allie and Marina.

All of a sudden I had the urge to take a piss. I unwrapped my arms from around Lucinda and removed the napkin from my lap.

"I'm going to the..." I started to say but I wasn't the only one. I gaze to the other side of the table and see Marina saying the same thing at the same time.

Brandon chuckled, softly.

"If you guys need the bathroom, there is one by the computer room and another upstairs." I get up, looking at her as she slowly made her way out of the dining room.

I followed behind and walked at a faster pace so I'd catch up to where she was.

She stopped walking and looked back at me.

"You take downstairs?" I nod and she immediately walks up, avoiding further communication with me. Ha, like that'll happen.

I take a quick piss, washing my hands and quietly sneaking my way upstairs. Once I reach the bathroom door, I lean against the wall next to it, waiting for her to get out.

The doorknob soon twists and I get ready.

Marina comes out, air drying her hands then I grab her, covering her mouth. I probably got her lipstick on my hand but whatever.

She squeals and muffled a few obscene words to me. I roll my eyes and push her up against the wall, making it impossible to escape my grasp.

"Hey." I smirked down at her. She began freaking out like the first night that this happened. If only we could relive that.

"If I move my hand, you better be quiet. Got it?" I growled, tightening my hand around her waist. Marina muffled a soft cry then nodded.

I slowly removed my hand and she was silent...for a second.