The Divine Infection.

Chapter 20

New POV!!!

Jared's POV

I think it's time. Marina's moved on and seeing as Josh is the father to her baby, it's pretty obvious that they will be together for a very long time. There's no point in keeping my hopes up.

The only reason I know they're together is because he is always posting pictures of them and of her alone saying things like -

@joshbalz :

"Missing @marinaxparente. Can't wait to go  home to her and our boy."

or "My #womancrushwednesday is my girl @marinaxparente. Love you babe."

He's on tour right now so that's why he's posting a lot about her. She finally made up her mind. It's time I give up.

Which is why I have decided to ask my friend Yessy out on a date. She's my ex-girlfriend, we've dated before but it somehow ended and we remained friends. I do still have feelings for her and that's why I asked her out. Maybe this time our relationship will work and I'll get over Marina.

Marina's POV

Today is the day Motionless In White returns home. Josh is ecstatic to see Joel and I. Although I'm not at all ecstatic to see Chris again but...who says I even have to see him?

Angelo grabs his jacket, puts it on, grabs his car keys and kisses my forehead.

"I'm off to the shop. See you later." He says, walking towards the door. "Oh, and when I come back and you and Josh want to go out, I'll take care of the baby for you guys." I smile and nod.

"Thanks, Ange. I'll see you later." He nods and walks out.

Black Casket Tattoo is Angelo's favorite place to be at. Besides being at home, that's like a second home to him. He loves it so much.

Joel is upstairs sleeping and I don't really have anything to do. I go upstairs and do my make up. As I finish drawing on my eyebrows, my phone rings.

No matter what I say or what I do

I know how this will end

So turning away now before we begin

And no matter what you say or what you do, I know how this will end

So I'm turning away now...

I grab it quickly from my back pocket and answer.

"Hello?" I ask, without checking who it was.

"Hey." Ricky spoke. Why is he calling?

I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Ricky? What's up? When are you guys getting here? I miss you." He chuckled.

"A few hours. We miss you too. Josh is eager to get back and I wanna hug the shit out of you." He laughed causing me to giggle.

"Aw. That's sweet." I smiled.

He let out a heavy sigh. "But I..there's something I need to tell you..." He seemed to have changed mood.

"Um...what is it?" I asked, nervously.

He sighed again. "I'd rather tell you in person. I don't know if you'll even care...or if it will affect you at all..." I gaped my lips.

"What's it about?" I asked.