Burned At Both Ends

Chapter 12

                      *Months later*

Chris's POV

I'm finally happy. On this other tour, we definitely will stop to play a show in Phoenix and I'm gonna find her. I'm gonna find Marina. It'll be a challenge but...I have to. I've spent more than half a year waiting for her to forgive me and I just hope that if I do find her, she'll find it deep within her heart to forgive me because I know deep down she still loves me. Just like I love her dearly.

                *Time lapse two weeks.*

Marina's POV

I've watched this grow every single day. Each month, it gets bigger and it only makes it all the more real. I miss playing for the band but I'll be back soon. Probably...I might change my mind.

Jared has been off on tour, he left two months ago. Blessthefall is doing warped tour this year and he'll be gone for another month.

I'm eight months pregnant and I'm close to my date. I feel bad for bringing my baby boy into this horrible, disgusting world.

When my son is born, I'll go back home with Jared so I can test all three guys on DNA. If Jared is the father, it'll be good. But even if I haven't fallen out of love with Chris, I still don't wish him to be it.

Ange still isn't aware of my pregnancy. We still talk daily but I never bring it up. When I go home, I'll tell him. It sucks having to hide out for months but...its for the better.

Today, as usual, I shower while I listen to music. That's how I start my day.

I press shuffle all and my music begins.

I hear you breathe so far from me
I feel your touch so close and real
And I know
My church is not of silver and gold
It's glory lies beyond judgment of souls
The commandments are of consolation and warmth...

I wash myself singing, you know, just doing my normal shower thing.

As I dry off and dress myself, the door bell sounds.

I let my hair air dry and walk to the door.

When I open it, I get the surprise of my life.

"Finally! I found you." Chris stood at my door, pulling me in for a hug but quickly pulling away once he noticed my baby bump. His eyes just kind of stared down at it for a while.

I gasped softly and felt my heart sank. He's here. Why is he here?! Da fuck.

I immediately go to close the door but he stops it with his foot and hand.

"No, you can't shut me out like that. You can't push me away anymore. Please let me come in. I know Jared is doing warped right now. Let me in. We NEED to fucking talk." I glared up at him and hesitantly stepped back, letting him come in.

Just as I almost closed the door, it was stopped again by Josh and Ricky. Ah damn. What are they doing here?!

"Wait. We need to talk to you too. Woah..." Ricky breathed looking down at my body. Josh gasped and gulped loudly as he looked at me. After a while of my silence, I let them all in.

They sat on the big couch and I sat on the small one.   

"How far along are you...?" Josh asked first as they stared at me in pure shock. "Sorry" written all over their faces.

I sighed "Eight months..." They widened their eyes.

"Is...is...fuck. Doing the math...well, that's around the time that I had sex with you." Chris muttered.