Devils Night.

Marina's POV
Chapter 4

Ange, Chris and I stayed in all day just talking and watching movies until it got late.

"Goodnight, man. See you tomorrow." Ange called out to Chris as he was walking out the door.

Chris smiled with a quick nod.

"Sure thing Goodnight, Ange." Then his eyes slowly moved to me.

"Goodnight, Marina. Sweet dreams." He whispered and I blushed.

Ange glared at him and then at me.

"Bye." He growled and Chris chuckled noticing Angelo was getting upset.

"Did anything happen between you two last night?" Ange asked as soon as Chris was out of the house.

I shook my head quickly "No, I promise." I sighed, lying to my brother hurts so much. I love him and he is the nicest man I've ever met. I feel like if Im lying to him, it means I'm disrespecting him but I respect him more than anyone else in this world.

"If I find out anything happ..." I groaned loudly, cutting him off.

"Nothing happened, Ange. We just fell asleep in different rooms, that is it." I sighed.

He pursed his lips and nodded.

"Alright well, let go to sleep. Staying up all night waiting for your return didn't feel so good. I'm exhausted." I sigh and get up.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. "I love you, little sister." I smile and cuddled against his chest.

"I love you, big brother."

We pull away and head upstairs, going our separate ways to our rooms. Mine at one end of the hall and his on the other.

I undress and put on something more comfortable. I wipe the make up off from my eyes and face then wash my face. After brushing my teeth, I jump in my cozy and comfortable bed.

As I turn on my music loud enough so only I can hear it, I settle under the sheets and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep while listening to Craig Mabbitt's voice.

Quite frankly, he's the only one who has the voice that makes me fall asleep fast, other than Shayley Bourget.

If I could, I'd marry one of those amazing men.

*****

There was shuffling in my bed.

"I want you." A soft voice whispered.

I felt someone's hot breath hit my neck and my eyes flipped open.

Chris was laying by my side, stroking my arms so softly, looking deep into my widened eyes.

"Chris! What are you..." His hand immediately covered my mouth.

"Shh! You'll wake Ange up." He whispered, in my ear.

I whimpered, shakily and looked in his beautiful eyes.

"I am appalled. How did you even get in here?" I ask as he removed his hand away from my face.

Chris pressed his lips against mine, getting ontop of me. "Window."

My window was slide open and I could feel the breeze blowing inside of my room.

He smiled before slamming his lips on me again.

Not this again! Although, I will admit that that was the best night that I have ever spent with any guy.