If All These Words You Speak Of Meant A Thing...

Chapter 19

Josh's POV 

I understand that what I did was an asshole move. I get that. But! I only did it to keep my family.

Motionless has been on this tour for a month and a half now and it will only be a matter of time until I get back home to my girlfriend. Yeah, Marina and I are together. Finally! Only two more weeks until I see my family again.

Don't freak. Let me explain.

A couple of weeks into tour, I noticed a band slut all over Chris after a show. I  he pushed her away and didn't do anything with her but I still took it to my advantage. I took a picture of the scene before he told her to leave him alone and I sent it to Marina. I know, I know, I'm a dick! Don't fucking tell me twice. Anyways, Marina needed nothing more as proof that Chris has 'moved on'. We all know he hasn't let her go. She doesn't know that. She did go into depression for a few days until I asked her out. She came to me for comfort. She called me all the time, texted me when she needed to talk. Our relationship grew bigger and better. Chris is one of my best friends but...he will never have what's mine.

Nobody knows about Marina being my girlfriend. I'm waiting until we go home. My friends might hate me but as long as I have my family and possibly still have the band, I'll be fine.

***

"Devin, you should walk with me around the corner to get Starbucks." Chris told Devin who was sat next to him on the couch.

Devin's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly. Kylie giggles and sighs.

"Why?!" Chris scoffed.

"And get tackled by crazed fans? No thanks, I don't like coffee that much." He spoke in his smooth, soft voice.

Chris rolled his eyes.

"I'll protect you. Let's go." Devin sighed, heavily.

"Fine." He said in defeat and grabbed Kylie's hand.

They began walking out and just as Franccesca, Ricky and Ryan were coming back in, they took them along.

Thanks for the invite, guys. *Rolls eyes*

Brandon was napping in the back in his bunk.

I walked to the back and grabbed my phone from it's charger before walking back to the front and ruffling through the fridge. I grabbed myself a Rockstar and chugged it down half way.

I turned on the tv and began watching whatever the hell was on. Rich (Vargo) and Chris (Holley) came in and rested on the couch with me.

For a few minutes, Josh (Korel) kept walking in and out then stopped. He was inside the venue most of the time. The guys from the MIW crew left, Brandon woke up and walked out of the bus with his phone up to his ear. The guys and girls weren't back from getting coffee and it's been about half an hour.

I decided to call Marina and check up on her and my son.

"Hello?" Her voice, so low, tired and raspy.

I guess she was sleeping.

"Hey, babe. How are you?" I smiled.

She sighed. "Um, good. You?"

I shrugged.

"Good. Missing you, though." I sighed.

"I...miss you too." She whispered. "And the guys as well." She added.

I bit my lip "Meaning...Chris?" I asked, sadly.

She stayed quiet. "No...just everyone else. Don't fucking mention that guy to me." She growled.