Puppets 2

Chapter 5
Chris's POV 

After having control over Marina tonight again, I couldn't help but think about the bet Balz, Ricky and I made.

I want to win but I also don't wanna hurt her. I actually have fallen in love with her...I know it seems impossible for me to fall in love but...I did. And I think I have been but she somehow brought it out. I only had 1 week to get Marina to fall in love with me and I think I accomplished it in two days. I feel she loves me already. That's better than a week....right?

I love Marina and I wanna tell her. But I'm also afraid of what she'll say or how she'll react.

"Why so quiet, Chris?" She whispered softly.

I groaned and bit my lip.

"I want to tell you something..." I muttered.

She looked at me confused and I sighed.

"Go ahead...." She said.

I took one deep breath.

"I...I love you..." There, I said it.

Her eyes widened and she gasped quietly.

"What...did you say...?" Marina asked, breathlessly.

My eyes were so wide and I was in shock that I actually told her.

"I love you. I do." I said it again. Fuck.

She blinked quite fast and her breathing became heavier.

"You do?" She breathed.

I nod and kiss her softly. She smiles and looks deep into my eyes with those beautiful blue eyes of hers. I always found Ange's eyes pretty but even if his sister has the same eyes, her's seem beautiful.

"I...I do too. I love you too, Chris." She smiled pecking me quickly before hugging me tight.

"Good. That's great, actually." I smiled, with a soft laugh.

Marina sighed into my chest and cuddled against me.

"Be mine?" I ask into her hair.

She smiles on my chest then looks up at me.

"Yes." She squealed softly before hugging me again. I chuckle and kiss her head.

From the distance we both hear the faint noise of a door open.

"Shit, That's Ange! Get the fuck out, now!" She whispered, quickly throwing my clothes at me and pushing towards the open window.

"Ok. Ok. I'm going!" I whispered back, irritated by the interruption.

She kept pushing me as we heard footsteps getting closer.

I put one leg over the window and then the other.

"Wait!" I said before climbing down from the second floor. She stopped and looked at me nervously.

"What now?!" She hissed.

I chuckled "I love you, baby." She smiled again and replied with "I love you too, Chris. Now get out of here!"

I wink and quickly climb out as soon as I hear the door open and Angelo's voice.

Marina's POV

Oh my shit! The door knob is twisting. I wrap myself in a sheet and try closing the window.

"Marina? What's..." Angelo started to say but stopped as soon as he saw a figure from the window, my body wrapped in a bed sheet and a used condom and a wrapper on the floor by his feet.