Underdog.

Chapter 21

Chris's POV

"I want you, babe. Can't we just..." I cut her off by quickly putting up my hand.

"No. I'm busy. You know damn well not to distract me when I'm writing music, Lucinda." I growled, slamming my pen down ontop of my notebook.

Lucinda groaned and got off my bed, came over to me as I sat at my desk, wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing the nape of my neck all the way to my Adam's apple.

I close my eyes shut and imagine this is the girl I Actually want to be with. I turn over in my chair and pull her ontop of me, kissing her roughly. 

"See? I'm totally worth it." She whispered against my lips. I kept my eyes closed, blocking out her voice.

All I did was pretend I was with Marina. Her hands moved down my chest and to my belt. She quickly slipped it off and unbuttoned my pants. I placed my hands on the small of her back, keeping her close.

Her body wasn't as great as Marina's but it's gonna have to do.

"Open your eyes, Chris. Undress me." She whispers, biting my lip.

The only thing I could think of and picture inside my head is undressing Marina and making love to her. Not just have sex with her but make love to her.

I want to hold her, I want to kiss her, I want to control her all over again. That's how our relationship worked. It was the best thing in the world...until my mistakes had ruined the one thing I had been happy with.

I felt her hands slip up my shirt and take it off.

"I love you..." I moaned, softly. She suddenly stopped.

I quickly opened my eyes again and saw a face of shock plastered on Lucinda's face. Oh, shit. I might've gotten carried away with fantasizing about Marina.

"But...we've only been dating a little over a month, Chris. You...you love me already?" She smiled so big it looked like she was hurting.

Fuck. What did I do?!

"No. It slipped out." I quickly defended.

She bit her lip and squealed.

"I love you too, Chris." She grinned. "I love you so much, baby!" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed every inch of my face.

I pulled her away and left her standing motionless before me. I twisted myself in the rolling chair I was in and turned back to my notebook.

"So you tell me you love me when we're at a point in almost fucking then you blow me off like you never said anything?!" Lucinda stomps her foot causing the floor to shake a little.

I pick up my pen and write. A set of hands rest on my shoulders and I stop.

"I want to finish this." I mumble, thinking of the next line I should write.

"Well, you can finish it after you finish something else with me." She motioned to her body.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at the paper. I scribbled down two more lines and smiled down at them.

"Chris?" I ignored her. "Chris??" She called again but I didn't budge. "Christopher!" She growled.

I slowly put my pen down and rise up to my feet. A sudden heat takes over my body but I'm able to keep my cool.

"Babe, go. Go home and get ready for later. I'm taking you out with me to hang with my boys and their girlfriends." That should keep her from bothering me for a few hours.