You're Back

(A/N Forget the age and the granddaughter thing in this imagine.)

Every time I go up on the stage and perform a piano piece, I am brought back to the memories of Sam; and every time I walk down the stage, I am brought to tears. Nobody knows why this happens and everybody questions it. I always reply with a simple: "No comment." 

Here I am, once again, about to perform in the most famous place to be: The Carnegie Hall. I have worked hard on this when I was just a child, practicing everyday. Until I was separated from my dear piano because I wanted to be a treasure hunter. Fifteen years of practice, it has done me good. 

As I am preparing the piece that I'm about to play, memories of Sam enter my head. My hands position itself on the piano, shaking like it usually does. I take a deep breath and play the first note and soon my hands are dancing on it. As the song goes, my tears falls. I continue to play with such emotion and when I finish, I finish with a bang, sending people cheering and standing up from their chairs. I raise up from the piano, smile and bow before exiting the stage. 

I am done for tonight and my next show will be hours of driving away. One last show and I'm done for the year. 

When I enter my room, backstage people praise me a well done, some even giving me flowers. As soon as I enter, I let the tears flow. 

Sam... 

Where are you, Sam? 

Nate and Sully had gone MIA and never talked to me again. I haven't heard anything from them which made me worried about what happened in Panama. I was with them when I tried to bail them out. Seemed like there was a plan, did that plan succeed? 

A knock on the door made me jump. I wipe the tears away and answer. "Come in!"

Natasha, a dear friend of mine, enters with a bouquet of flowers. 

"I swear, I'll be a millionaire every time someone gives me a bouquet of flowers." I remark. Natasha chuckles as she sets them on the table. 

"Someone outside wants to speak with you." She says. 

"Well, tell them I'll be out in a minute. I just need to change." 

"He says that it's important to talk to you now."

I sigh. "Fine." I have had countless of men coming in wanting to me see and asking to date me. Then, I politely say no and they bring revenge on me. 

Okay, that last one was a joke. 

Natasha leaves, closing the door behind her. I sit down on the mirror, making sure that I look nice and decent. That's until the door opens and every part of me froze. I turn around to see if I was dreaming or not, but I wasn't. 

"I, uh... Was looking for my girlfriend... She looks just as beautiful as you are." Sam jokes, coming towards me. But whenever he comes closer, I back away. Can you blame someone for being too shocked to do anything? After all, I thought that him and Nate had rot in jail. I was guilty for fifteen years, knowing that I could have done something. Instead, I played the piano and had my own success story. 

But the happiness got the better of me. I run towards him, flinging my arms around him as he spins me around. 

"Sam!" I exclaim.

The years haven't spared him, but nonetheless it didn't matter. As soon as I gain my composure, I place a hand on his cheeks, feeling the roughness of his beard that I missed so much fifteen years ago. I stare at him long in the eyes, bringing back the memories again as tears flow down my cheeks.