Morning With the Gems

I slowly wake up and sit up. Sitting by my feet is Amethyst.
"Morning, (Y/n)," Amethyst says.
"Oh, good morning," Pearl says. I look around for Steven, but he isn't here. Neither is Garnet.
"Where is Garnet and Steven?" I ask.
"Garnet went to investigate where we found the chest. Steven went to the Big Donut to get you a do-" Pearl covers her mouth, "I mean, I don't know where Steven is,"
Amethyst starts to laugh, "You ruined the surprise," Amethyst keeps laughing.
Pearl blushes, but it's blue, "I did not! You did!" Pearl storms off to her room.
Ametyhst laughs even harder. I stare at her with a confused face. She tries to talk, but she is laughing too much. I shrug and walk to the stairs Steven climbed up.
Bang! I quickly turn around to see Steven holding up a bag like it's a grand prize.
"I have donuts!" Steven says. I giggle. Steven walks up to me, "I wanted to get you these as a surprise!"
"Thank you," I say.
"We can go and eat them in my room. Follow me!" Steven climbs the stairs  and I follow.
His room is small. It was just a bed, TV, and game console. Steven sits on the floor and I sit next to him.
"I like your room," I say.
"Thanks, here," Steven hands me a donut, "I wasn't sure what kind you like," Steven says.
"I love this kind!" I take a bite of the donut. Steven laughs and eats his donut. I hear a mystical noise.
"Garnet's back!" Steven yells and runs downstairs. I sigh and climb down stairs. Pearl walks out of her room and to Garnet.
"Did you find anything?" Pearl asks.
"No. Nothing that helps," Garnet answers.
"What are we going to do? Should we teach her to be a gem or not?" Pearl asks.
"We won't do anything. We will treat (y/n) normally," Garnet says.
"What if we can't change (y/n) back to a human? We will have to train them or at least protect them," Amethyst says.
"I hate to admit it, but I agree with Amethyst. We can't do nothing," Pearl says.
"Until we find anything that explains...this, we will do nothing," Garnet says. Steven taps on my shoulder.
"We should leave them alone right now," Steven whispers. I nod. We walk out of the temple and to the beach. I look at the gem on my shoulder.
"I never thought I could be so much of a burden," I say quietly.
"It's not you. Its that chest," Steven says as he sits next to me.
"When Pearl said they would have to teach me to be a gem, I was actually exited! But Garnet didn't like that idea...maybe she doesn't like me," I say.
"That's just how she always acts. Garnet is probably scared. Nothing like this has ever happened," Steven says. I sigh.
"Hey!" I see Connie run towards us.
"Hi, Connie," I say.
"Are you okay?" She asks.
"Yeah I'm fine," I say.
"Have the Gems found out anything about your gem?" Connie asks and sits.
"Not yet, but I think there close to finding something," I tell her.
"My mom is asking about you. She asked where you where. When I told her she asked 'what kind of friend would do that?'," Connie says.
"So, your mom hates me now. Great," I say.
"Are you okay. You seem upset," Connie says.
"I don't want to talk about it,"
"(Y/n) thinks Garnet hates them," Steven says.
"I didn't want anyone to talk about it," I say.
"Sorry," Steven says sadly.
I sigh."I'm sorry, Steven. I'm just grumpy," I stand up, "You guys want to play volleyball? We can take turns,"
"Sure!" Steven stands up and so does Connie.
We all play Volleyball for a while. It was great. I almost forgot about the gem. The ball comes my direction, but I am not ready and I put my hands up to protect myself. A (f/c) bubble surrounds me.
"Oh no! Steven, what do I do?" I ask rolling around in the ball. I can hear Steven and Connie laugh. I stop rolling and laugh too.
"Just calm down," Steven says, " Tell yourself you are not in danger and it should go away,"
I stand up and say over and over "I am not in danger," in a few minutes the bubble finally goes away.