Training With Pearl

"Well Connie, it's time for your training," Pearl says. Connie looks at me.
"Your joining us, right?" She asks.
"Yeah, definitely!" I say smiling. Amethyst starts to walk away, "Amethyst! Why don't you come with us?" I ask.
"I guess I can. I got nothing better to do," she shrugs. Pearl goes to the warpad.
"OK. Lets go everyone," Pearl says. Steven, Connie, Amethyst, and I walk on the warpad. We warp to a place that looks like a ruin. If I kept walking straight I would fall off.
I sit on the bleachers and Amethyst sits next to me. Pearl stands in between Steven and Connie. Connie has a sword and is standing in fighting position.
Steven take out his shield. Pearl makes a bunch of different Pearls.
"Woah!" I say.
"That's not even the half of it!" Amethyst says, "They fuse!"
"Fuse?"
"It's something gems can do. Just watch!"
I watch Steven and Connie fight the Pearls. They were struggling, but doing pretty good! They run at each other and once they reach each other they fuse.
Their fusion is absolutely beautiful. She had tan skin and brown hair. Their fusion starts fighting the pearls and win! They unfuse.
"That was amazing!" I yell. I run up to them.
"That was stevonnie!" Steven says.
"That's the name of our fusion," Connie explains.
"Will I be able to do that?" I ask looking at Pearl.
"Possibly. So far you have most abilities of Gems," Pearl says. It would be amazing to fuse! I wonder what it's like.
"(Y/n), Amethyst. It's your turn to fight!" Steven says. Amethyst jumps up and lands next to me.
"Ok, whatever," Amethyst sighs.
"I can't. My weapon only comes out when I'm in danger," I say.
"Come on, (Y/n). Just try!" Connie says jumping up and down. I sigh and nod. I can always punch if my weapon doesn't appear.
Pearl again make the holographic Pearls. Amethyst takes a whip out of her gem. The Pearls start to attach. Amethyst jumps up and turns to a fast spinning ball. She runs into all of them.
I see a shadow in front of me. One of the hologram swings at me. I quickly roll away. My weapon still doesn't appear. The Pearl, again, swings her sword at me. I dodge and kick her in the back. The hologram falls.
"Amethyst!" I yell. Amethyst turns around and aims her whip at the hologram. The whip wraps around the hologram and she throws it off the platform.
"Oh my God... That was awesome!" I yell.
"Good job, (Y/n)" Amethyst pats my head. Steven and Connie run up to me.
"You did great!" Pearl says, "I always thought team work was the best option,"
"Thanks, but Amethyst did everything," I say looking at amethyst.
"Nah, I didn't do anything special," Amethyst says, "But you. You did. You beat that thing without a weapon. You did something special," Amethyst says.
I smile, "Thank you!" I hug her. Suddenly, something changes.