Back at Connie's

We use the warp pad to go back to the temple. I can't stop thinking of being fused. It was so exciting and scary at the same time. It was so weird. I was in control, but I wasn't. I look over at Amethyst. She doesn't look like she feels the same. I sigh. I sit on the couch and Connie sits next to me.          Connie's phone rings she looks down at it, "It's my mom," She says before answering, "Hello? Yes, i am at the house of Steven Universe...Mom I didn't...ok...I'll be home soon," Connie hangs up the phone and looks up at me, "My mom is really mad at me for leaving without telling her," she sighs, "I need to go home."                              "Oh," I say, " when will you be able to come back?" I ask her.                           "I don't know. She sounded really angry on the phone," Connie stands up and so do I. She hugs me and starts to walk out the door.                               "Wait," Garnet says, "(Y/N), you can go to Connie's. If you promise to come to us if anything unusual happens."          I nod, " Of course!" I say excitedly. I run up to Connie with a big smile on my face. Connie laughs and we walk out. We walk down the steps and across the beach, "Your mom wont yell at me, right?" I ask Connie.            "Why would she?" Connie asks.            "I haven't been over at your house and I know your mom is mad," I says quietly.                                
"She might say something, but she won't yell," Connie says, "Maybe," she says under he breath. I get more and more worried as we closer and closer to Connie's house. Once we get there we walk in and see her mom on the couch, reading a medical book.         "Connie...(Y/N)," Dr. Maheswaran says.                                                         "Hello, Mother," Connie says.                "Hi Dr. Maheswaran," I say. She stares at me, rudely.                              "I thought you would be at work," Connie says.                                               "I'm not on call right now," She sighs, "I have night shift," I look at the ground, "And where have you been?" Dr. Maheswaran sneers.                         "O-oh I was at Steven Universe's house," I explain.                                 "Instead of being here with who you are supposed to be with,"                     "Well I-I-"                                                   "I told her to stay, mom," Connie says, " She wasn't feeling to well, so I told her to stay at Steven's until she got better."                                                       "Is this true?" Dr. Maheswaran asks. Connie looks over at me and slightly nods.                                  
"Y-yes ma'am," I stutter. She nods. I quietly exhale in relief.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the late, boring, short chapter. I'm running low on ideas and could use some inspiration! You have any ideas please let me know!