Meeting Yellow Diamond

Your POV 

I again wake up in the cell. No one is around, so I stand and get as close as I can to the orange shield without it shocking me. There are multiple hallways leading to different paths. Before I could look at anything else, the orange lady walks up to me I assume her name is Jasper, since that is what she said.

"We are here." she mumbles. she presses a button and the orange shield disappears. I back away quickly, "Let's go, now!" she hits the wall, which causes me to jump, but I do not move forward. She sighs, "Making Yellow Diamond wait will make her like you less," she crosses her arms like it is the best argument. I don't care what this Yellow Diamond thinks of me, I just want out of here.

Jasper groans and grabs my arm. She pushes me out of the cell and then pushes me down one of the hallways. I look around. Down the hallway is a bunch of empty cells. It all looks futuristic, which makes sense. This is a space ship.

"We are almost there." Jasper says, angrily. I just nod. A door opens by itself and we walk out into a large building. There were not many people, or gems, here. Mostly gems who look liker bigger Amethysts. Jasper pushes me one more time before we walk into a huge room. A large yellow woman sits in a large thrown and what looks like Pearl next to her.

"My diamond," Jasper bows. I just stand and look in awe. Jasper then hits my side, "bow!" 

"It is fine, you can leave now," the large woman says, I assume it's Yellow Diamond. 

"But I was hoping I could-"

"Leave!" Yellow diamond shouts. Jasper growls and leaves the room. I stand there still in awe, "You found the chest," she says, sounding amused.

"D-Did you make it?" I stutter. She laughs hysterically.

"No, if you ask me, I would want all humans gone," she stops laughing, "No, I did not make it, although...a friend...did," she sighs.

"If you want all humans gone then why did you bring me here!?" I yell.

"Humans are useless. They can't do anything to help gems, but you...you are different. You have a gem...and abilities to help us." she says, "And well...if we could make all humans like you, we wouldn't need to get rid of humans."

"And what would you do if all humans where like me?" I ask.

"I would treat them like gems. Give them jobs." she informs.

"You would take away there freedom?" I ask.

"They will get use to it!" Yellow Diamond yells, "And so will you."

"NO!" I yell, "You know nothing about humans! They won't except any of this!"

"Who do you think you are! Shouting at a diamond!"

"I don't care who you are!" I cross my arms. Yellow diamond makes a scrunched up face. She stares at me with pure hatred.

"I thought I would be nice to you...I tried to be nice to you," she growls, "But, I've changed my mind. We are going to figure out how this happened and to do that we are going to have to, well what you humans call, killing." I freeze. No way. This can't be happening. 

"No no no no," I say quietly, "You can't! At least explain why!"

"I'm tired of this," she says and lies back in the throne. I look over at the Pearl who seems to be as surprised as I am. Soon Jasper comes back in and pushes me out of the room. 

Later, I am back in the cell, in a ball trying to sleep, but I knew I wouldn't be able to. I try to keep my emotions contained, but it is hard when you know that someone is planning to kill me. I shutter at the thought of it. The Crystal Gems must be heading here, right? They would know i'm missing and are on there way to safe me. 

I start to get my hopes up. I soon fall asleep.