Training With Garnet

"Let's get started," Garnet says.
"Wait, shouldn't we go back to the temple?" I ask.
"No, we need to get started right away," Garnet says. I nod, "I'm surprised you can get your weapon out, but I don't think you can anytime you want. Go head, try," Garnet's gauntlet appeared. I focus. It can't be that hard to make my weapon appear right? Wrong! 
I try, but nothing happens. I get frustrated and stomp my foot, "Why can't I do this?" I yell. I hear Garnet laugh. I look up, "What?" I ask.
"You remind me of Steven," She says, "Anyway, I expected you to fail. Your weapon only comes out when you are in danger or if someone else is. You just need to remember what that feeling is and when you do, you should be able to."
I am so confused. I didn't understand any of that! Should I tell Garnet? No.  I smile and nod, "Okay, so let's get training," I say excitedly.
Garnet stares at me for a bit then turns around and walks. I stay still. Unsure if this is part of the training. She just keep walking.
"Wait, Garnet, where are you going?"I ask.
"The warp pad," she says.
"To go to a better place to train?" I say trying to catch up to her.
"No, that was your training," Garnet says.
"All we did was talk!"
"Training isn't always about fighting or magic, " Garnet steps on the Warp pad and so do I. We warp back to the temple.
I see Connie holding the note, looking like she's fighting tears. Steven is next to Connie trying to comfort her. Pearl is pacing back in forth, whispering something under her breath. Amethyst is lying on the couch trying to calm her down.
Everyone looks at me once again.
"(Y/n)!" Connie says as she runs to me and gives me a hug, "I thought you left!" She says. Steven also gives me a hug and we all laughs. Pearl looks at me and smiles, but then sees Garnet and her smiles quickly fades.
"So, what happened?" Pearl asked. Garnet puts her hand on my shoulder.
"We talked," Garnet says then goes in her room. They all look at me confused. I look at Steven.
"She said she will train me like a Crystal Gem" I say excitedly. Steven smiles.
"That's great! We can train together!" Steven says.
"Yeah! Pearl gives me sword fighting lessons. Maybe you can join too!" Connie says. She looks a pearl," Can she?"
"I don't see why not," Pearl says still looking confused. Amethyst walks up to me.
"While they teach you the boring things, I can teach you the fun ones," She says and shape shifts to look like me.
"Amethyst, being a Crystal Gem is not about fun. It's about protecting Earth and what lives on it," Pearl says.
"Doesn't mean we can't have fun," Amethyst goes back to her form. I laugh at there bickering.

Sorry about the short chapter. Tell me if you want to see anything in this story. Thanks for reading!