Will I Be Saved?

I sit in the corner of the cell. My arms are wrapped around me legs as I rock back and fourth. I've been in this cell for what seems like days. I've been in and out of sleep and the only socializing I've had is when a curious ruby or amethyst comes by.

I miss Connie. I miss Steven. I miss home.

I hear loud foot steps make their way to my cell. I look up and see Jasper. She has the same aggressive face, but it seems a bit happier now.

"Today is the day!" She says throwing her arms in the air, "Today is the day you die!" She lets out a maniacal laugh. She acts just like a typical villain would.

Jasper puts her hand in something on the wall next to my cell and the field around the entry goes away. I stand and walk out. There is no way I can fight. I don't even know how to make my weapon appear. I sigh.

I follow Jasper and a few rubies follow behind me. I can hear them whisper back and fourth to each other.

"Are they going to shatter them?" One says.

"Would it even work? Aren't they human?" Another says.

I decide to ignore. We make our way to a big empty room. There is literally nothing in here except Jasper and me.

"Is Yellow diamond not going to be here?" I ask as Jasper turns around.

"No. She says she has better thing to do." As she says that a wave of fear goes over me. This is it. This is where I die. It would be nice I Steven would burst through the door and reassure me everything is going to be alright. I wish I could see color mine again. I barely remember what her voice sounds like.

"(Y/N)!" I hear a voice say in the distance, "(Y/N), where are you!"

I gasp, "Connie!" I yell out for her.

Jasper turns towards the door in anger, "What! How did they get here!" She turns towards me, "I'll just have to shatter you here and now!" As she goes to attack me I put my hands to block and a bubble like before protects me.

She hits the bubble. Then she hits it again. She growls in frustration, "Come out here and fight me you coward!"

My arm glows and my dagger falls into my hand. The bubble disappears and Jasper swings at me again. I block it with the dagger. Suddenly the door swings open and I see Stevonnie, and the crystal gems all standing there.

"(Y/N)!" Pearl shouts. I struggle to keep Jasper away from me. I push her away and dash to the door. Before Jasper could attack Stevonnie steps in front of me and stabs Jasper with their sword. Jasper looks at me and yells out of anger.

She then poof and her gem fall to the ground. Stevonnie picks up the gem and bubbles it. They turn to me and smile. They unfuse and seven and Connie hug me. I hug them back.

"I knew you would come!" I say happily.

"Of course we would!" Steven says. The door swings open again. A fused Ruby burst through the door.

"Uh oh!" Steven says. Pearl elegantly jumps out and takes her spear out. The Ruby swings their fist at her multiple times, but pearl dodged their attacks like a ballerina.
Pearl jumps up over them and lands softly behind them. She slashes the giant ruby multiple times before they poof into a bunch of gems on the floor.

Pearl goes to bubble them all, but Garnet stops her, "We need to go. We have no time. Just leave them be."

Pearl doesn't seem to like the idea, but she nods and we rush out of the room. We run down the empty hallway. I look over at Steven. I've never seen him so serious. I guess this is what happen when you mess with is friends.

"HEY!" A bunch of amethyst stand in our way. We stop. Garnet walks up to them calmly.

"Let us through." She says sternly.

"Sorry, but uh...we can't do that." One says with a shrug.

Our own Amethyst walks up and pats Garnets arm, "Don't worry I got this." She takes a deep breath and looks at the others, "Hey, guys. I know this is your job and stuff, but you are in our way and..."

"I said I can't let you through!"

Garnet shakes her head, "I predicted that wouldn't work." Garnet says.

"And you let me go up here and embarrass myself like that!" Amethyst groans.

"I didn't want to be rude." Garnet says adjusting her visor.

As Garnet and Amethyst argue, the other Amethysts just looks at them confused. The Garnet says, "We'll talk later." Her gauntlets appear and she dashed through the Amethysts with her fists our they all fall to the ground and groan.

"Ouch, man that hurt! Just go already!" One says.

I look at Steven and he just shrugs. We go back to running. We soon make it to wants seeps to be a landing area for more smaller ships. Pearl leads us to one ship. We enter and I see Peridot and Lapis inside.

"Start the ship! Now!" Garnet says. Peridot jumps up and runs to the control. She simply places her hand on the controls and we start going up. I look out a widow and see a bunch of gems surround where we use to be.

Amethyst collapses on the ground and wipes her forehead, "whew, that was close!"

Pearl look down at her, "you know we don't get tired or sweat...right?" Amethyst just shrugs and taps next to her. Pearl sighs and sits next to her. She looks aggravated, but I soon they get to talking and she starts lightening up.

Again Connie and Steven hug me. I'm so glad that they made it. I was starting to lose hope. Once we were done with the hug Connie looks at me with a big smile.

"I'm so glad you are okay! I was so worried we were too late!" Connie says.

"Yeah, sorry it took so long," Steven says, "but Pearl and Peridot needed some time to build the ship."

"Woah! Peridot and pearl made this!?" I ask in awe and looks around. Peridot turn around with a proud grin on her face.

"Yep! Of course I did most of the work being the smarter one."

Pearl hears this and scowls at Peridot. She gets a nervous look, "hehe...just joking..." Peridot goes back to paying attention to flying.

I sigh and sit in a chair. I am exhausted.

———————————————-———
Look who finally updated haha! So I wanted to acknowledge a few things. 1. Sorry that I keep putting her when talking about the reader. I write this and put myself into it and I accidentally forgot to put they.
2. I know about the new episode and stuff, but we are gonna pretend that that haven't happened cause it doesn't fit with my story. Sorry.
Anyway hope you enjoyed and give me your thoughts!