The Visit

It is the the next day and Connie and I are playing a card game. It is so nice to hang out with Connie. I always feel happy around her.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Connie gets up and answers the door. It's Steven. He has a big smile on his face and bouncing up and down excitedly, "Connie! I have an idea! We should take (Y/n) to go see Lapis and Peridot!" Connie smiles.

"That is a great idea!" Connie says. She turns to me. "Do you want to?"

I nod, "Sure! I'd love to meet them," I stand and we walk out of Connie's house as Steven leads the way. A man in a white tank top and long hair walks up to us.

"Hey, shnew ball," he says to Steven, "Who's this?"

"This is (Y/n), Connie's cousin," Steven says, "(Y/n), this is my dad," I wave at him and he waves back.

"Nice to meet you!" Stevens dad says. I nod at him. Steven grabs my hand and starts to run.

"Sorry, Dad, but we have to go!" he hollers as Connie and I run with him.

Later, we get to a red barn. The barn has a pick-up truck sticking out of it and a water tower. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I look behind us and see crops. I then hear a bark.

"Ooh, do they have a dog?" I ask.

"Sort of," Steven giggles, "Peridot! Lapis! We are here to visit!" A few seconds later a small green lady with a visor, a gem on her forehead, and triangle hair comes running out. Along with a blue tall lady with short hair, but a bit longer than Pearl's. The blue lady had a pumpkin in her arms that is living.

"Steven! Look what we thought our-" she pauses when she sees me. The blue lady grows wings of water and flies over to us.

"Steven, who is this?" the blue lady says, calmly.

"Guys, this is (Y/n). they're a friend," Steven looks at me and points to the green lady, "That's Peridot," then he points to the blue one, "and that's Lapis," the pumpkin jumps down from Lapis and runs up to me, barking. I reach down and pat it.

"They look human," Peridot says and walks up to me, "but they have a gem."

"Yeah, some magic happened then they got the gem. Garnet is trying to figure out why, but we aren't getting far," Steven sighs. Lapis examines me from a distance I smile at her, but I get no response.

"So, what do you guys usually do around here?" I ask. Peridot's eyes light up.

"We watch Camp Pining Hearts! It's a great show! Have you seen it?" she continues on and on. I see Lapis smile at her. I feel someone grab my hand. It's peridot, "You have to watch it with us! Come on Lapis," Peridot drags me into he barn. I can hear Steven and Connie laughing. Lapis catches up to Peridot and flies us up to the pick-up truck, then she gets Steven and Connie.

Peridot puts something in the TV. She quickly sits next to me. Lapis sits next to Peridot and Connie and Steven sit by me. On the TV is a red head with lots of hair arguing with a man with blonde hair. Peridot mouths the words. I am confused since she didn't start on the first episode, but it is still interesting.

We watch the same episode over and over. I start to get bored, "Do you guys do anything else?" I ask.

"We sometimes grow plants," Lapis says, noticing that the pumpkin wasn't there she stands and looks around. Peridot stares at her, looking puzzled, then I can tell by her face she figured it out. Lapis grabs Peridot and flies her down to the ground. Peridot runs into the field of crops. Lapis goes in the air.

"Whats going on?" Connie asks.

"I think the pumpkin is missing," I say.

"Oh no!" Steven says, "We need to help search," Steven climbs down. I follow him and so does Connie. We search around inside the barn for a while. We still couldn't find them. I tell Steven i'm going to look outside. I walk outside and look around. I see Lapis holding Peridot in the air. Peridot is shouting. I sigh.

Bark! Bark! I hear. My eyes widen. It's the pumpkin. I run to the back of barn where the noise came from. There it is, curled up and sleeping. It barks in it's sleep. I smiles and pet it. The pumpkin opens their eyes and barks excitedly.

I laugh, "Guys! I found them!" I yell. I look down at the pumpkin, but something is wrong. They look...scared. Their eyes are fixed on something behind me. Before I could turn around, I feel a shocking pain in my back.

I fall to the ground. Standing over me is a large orange woman with darker orange stripes. Her hair reminds me of Amethyst except her hair is orange. Around the large woman is a bunch of little red women. My eyes start to get heavy. No. Don't fall asleep. Garnet trained you for this.

I reach for my gem to get my weapon, but the orange lady kicks me, and everything goes dark.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey, new chapter! I hope you guys like it because I'm super proud of it. Anyway, tell me what you think. Thanks for reading!