Where?

I wake to a loud bang. I rub my eyes and slowly sit up. Im in a cell, but instead of bars holding me in, there is an orange field. I stand and touch the field. I get a quick electric shock and I quickly back away.
"Ouch," I say as I look down at my hand. I hear multiple steps. I run to the corner of the cell and hide. It is the red women.
"What is it?" One asks.
"A human?" Another suggests.
"No! It has a gem and would Yellow Diamond want a human?" One argues.
I then hear loud stomps. The orange lady walk and shoos them, "Get away you Rubies!" She yells. They quickly flee and then she looks at me.
"You," she points at me, "you are lucky. Yellow Diamond is impressed by you."
"What?" I say, sheepishly.
"What don't you get!" She yells, "Yellow Diamond thinks a human as yourself could not be so powerful. She was surprised!"
"B-but I am not powerful!" I respond.
"You have a gem...a weapon!"
"I didn't want this!"
She shrugs, "This is a good thing. Many gems never could get a chance like this! Never in there wildest dreams could they meet Yellow Diamond."
"Who is Yellow Diamond?" I asks.
She seems surprised, "She is a diamond. One of...what you humans would say...ruler of some of the gem. She would be like a queen on Earth!"
I stay quiet this time. I don't have anything else to say. I curl up in the corner of the cell.
"You humans don't know how to aprieciate things!" She starts to walk off.
"Wait!" I stand and run, but I forgot about the orange field and I run right into it. I fall onto the ground. I look up.
She looks over at me, "Its a shame. This opportunity is wasted on a human. It could of been given to a gem of worth. Like a jasper, like me." She walks away.
I lie my head down. To much in pain to move. I close my eyes. The Crystal Gems will save me...just wait.

Steven's POV
"I found them!" I heard (Y/N) shout. Connie and I stare at eachother and run to where we heard them. I have a smile on my face until I see Jasper. I swiftly grab Connie's hand and pull her back.
"Wha-"
"Shh."
Jasper picks up (Y/N) and carries her away as Rubies follow her. As soon as they left I look at Connie worried.
"Was that Jasper?" She asks.
"It can't be. She is bubbled back at the tower. It has to be a different one." I say.
"I turn around and see Peridot. She looks terrified, "Was that a Jasper?"
I nod, "But maybe not the same one."
Peridot runs to Lapis and Lapis comforts her.
"We are going to go get Garnet!" I say.
"Okay. We'll stay here," Lapis says. Connie and I run and we don't stop until be get to the temple.
"Garnet! Pearl! Amethyst!" I yell.
"Woah steven," Amethyst says, "What's going on?"
"(Y/N) was taken! By Jasper!" I shout.
"Steven, Jasper is bubbled," Pearl say as she puts her hand on my shoulder. I push her off.
"No! I saw A Jasper taking her away. It doesn't have to be the Jasper!" I yell. We all look at Garnet.
"We need to get them," Garnet nods, "If we look hard, we will still be able to see the ship in the sky." I rush to the window with Connie.
We look around for a moment then Connie points, "There!" I looks to where she is pointing and I saw a ship that looked like a hand. Not again.
I sigh, "Let's get them."