Garnet

Steven, Connie, and I run to the temple. Steven runs in front of us and runs inside. As we run inside I can tell we interrupted an important Gem conversation. I try to avoid the Gems and follow Steven and Connie upstairs.
"(Y/n), are you alright?" Pearl asks. I'm still freaking out about being in the bubble, but how could she tell?
"Yeah, I'm fine. On the beach I, some how, got in a bubble...thing," I say.
"What!? You did more magic?" Pearl says. Pearl looks at Garnet. Garnet walks up to me.
"It will be better if you stay in the temple until we find out a way to control this," Garnet starts to walk to her room.
"Wait!" I yell. Garnet turns around, looking a little mad, "You taught Steven to control his powers. Why can't you teach me?!"
"It's not that simple," Garnet says and began to walk off. I step in front of Garnet.
"Why not?" I ask.
Steven walks in front of me and awkwardly laughs, "Come on, (Y/n), lets go watch T.V. upstairs," Pearl grabs Stevens hand, "But I-" Pearl shushes him.
"You don't understand," Garnet says, "Humans usually don't"
"I'm not like most humans! I have a gem! Why cant you teach me like a Crystal Gem?" I yell. Garnet removes her glasses, showing her three, different colored eyes.
"You are not a gem!" Garnet pushes me out of the way and goes to her room. Why did that bother me so much? Maybe it's just...I feel like Garnet is avoiding me. Everyone is looking at me. Pearl, Amethyst, Steven, and Connie all look at me. They look worried. They have no reason to. I'm leaving. I don't know where, but I am. Tonight. When everyone is sleep.
"(Y/n), Are you-" Pearl says.
"It's fine!" I interrupt, "Don't worry about it, okay? I'm fine," I look over at Steven, "Let's just go watch T.V." I smile. He nods and We watch T.V. For most of the day. We watched some weird show about sad fruit. I didn't really understand it, but Steven loves the show.
Later Connie leaves. Steven and I are bored, so we ask Pearl if we can go to the Big Donut.
"Well, Garnet said (y/n) Should stay in the temple. Also it's getting late, so Steven, you should probably go to bed," Pearl says.
"Aw! Okay," Steven slowly walked to his room, "Goodnight," He said.
"I guess I'm sleeping on the couch again," I sigh and lay down. Pearl looks at me. She is probably trying to think of something to say. She doesn't say anything, though. She just nods and disappears in her room.
I look at the gem on my shoulder. Why does Garnet avoid me? Steven says that's how she acts, but she doesn't act like that to anyone else. I tap on the gem. I wonder If I can just pull it off? I try to find somewhere to grab on the gem, but I can't. It's attached to my skin. Like it's part of me.
After an hour I stand up. I check on Steven to see if he is awake. He is in a deep sleep.
"Goodbye, Steven," I say and walk to the big round thing in the temple. Steven said it is called a 'Warp Pad'. I see the Gems teleport to and from places with this. Maybe I can teleport home on it. I should write a note to Connie first.
I search for a paper. I find a pen, but no paper, so I use paper towels.
"Dear Connie (And whoever else reads this),

I am leaving. By the time you read this I am already home. Please don't worry, okay? Tell the Gems 'Thank You for letting me stay in there home'. I hope to see you again soon. Love, (Y/n)

I place the note on the counter and step on the Warp Pad. Take me home. I say over and over in my mind. Nothing happens. I stomp.
"Go!" I whisper angry. In an instant the Warp pad shoots up a bright light. For a little bit I'm in the light. Once the light is gone I am in a jungle looking place. I step off the Warp Pad. I get angry, "This is not where I wanted to go!" I yell. Before I could go back a hear a loud roar.
I turn around. Trees are falling, but I can't see what is causing all the chaos. I hear another roar. It sounds like it is right in front of me, but there is nothing there. Suddenly something hits me and I fall a few feet away from where I was standing.
I knew then the reason I can not see the monster. It is Invisible. I try to stand up, but I get knocked down again. The monster is now in front of me. I can hear it breathing. I sit still in shock. What can I do? The monster roars again. Before it could hit me someone tackles it.
I stand up and see Garnet hitting the invisible monster. Her weapon is a Gauntlet. Garnet is struggling with the monster. She looks in trouble! A bright (f/c) Light comes from my shoulder and the dagger appears.
I have to help Garnet. I grab the dagger. Before I through it I start to think. Why should I help her? She has done nothing to help me. All she has done is made me sad. I look over at garnet. The monster is winning and I can tell Garnet is having a hard time.
I began to walk to the Warp Pad when another though pops into my head. She is fighting the monster to help me. She stopped the monster when she could of let it kill me. I have to help her!
"Garnet!" I yell as I through the dagger. Garnet pushes the monster and the dagger hits it. It looks like the dagger is floating in mid air. Garnet punches it over and over. She jumps up so high I can't see her. In a few seconds Garnet falls and hits the invisible monster in what I think is the head. The gem on it's chest falls to the ground and so does the dagger. Garnet grabs the gem. The dagger disappears.
Garnet bubbles the gem and taps the top of it and it disappears. She walks up to me.
"H-how did you know I was out here?" I stutter.
"I can see different outcome the world has. Luckily this is the one that happened," Garnet says and her gauntlet disappears.
"Luckily? Was there something worse?" I ask.
"There is an outcome where you leave me to die," She says. I suddenly feel a wave a guilt. I was thinking about leaving her.
"It was very dangerous to come out here. You could of gotten hurt," Garnet says.
"I didn't think you cared," I say.
"Of course I care. I care for all humans. Especially Stevens friends," She says. I look at the ground, "I know you think I avoid the situation because I hate you, but that is not why. Nothing like this has ever happened and I do not know what to do. I avoid the situation because I am scared. I am scared that if I train you like a Gem, I will hurt you,"
"I'm scared too! But we won't figure anything out if we do nothing!" I yell.
"I know. The way you fought it showed me that you have the potential of being a gem," She smiles, "If you really want to, we can train you," I smile and hug Garnet.
"Thank you," I say.

——————————————————

I hope you like the story so far! Please, let me know what you think and what I need to change! Thanks for reading!