Fused Will Amethyst

I look around. I'm taller. I feel different. I look at my hands it was my skin tone. I pull my hair to see it. It's light purple.
As I move I don't feel like I'm doing it. Like I can control it, but it's not me at the same time.
"What... Happened?" I say. I gasp. Thats not my voice. It sounds more raspy.
We fused. That the wasn't my thought. It was Amethyst.
Amethyst? I think.
"(Y/n)? " Connie say walking up to us, "you... Fused!"
"H-how? Steven didn't figure this out for a while! And you just fused? Just like that?" Pearl says. She sound like she is freaking out.
We put our hand on our chest. There is Amethyst's gem. We touch our shoulder, there is my gem.
(Y/n), how are you feeling? Amethyst says in our head.
I'm kinda freaking out. I say in our head.
We can unfuse.
No, it's fine.
Garnet walks up to us, "Amethyst,
(Y/n)? How do you feel?"
"This is great!" We say, "I feel so powerful and just happy!"
Garnet smiles, "Good. Being fused is a great way to be powerful, but it's not just about power. It's also a way for gems to show affection or friendship,"
"I don't quite understand," We say.
"What Garnet means," Pearl starts, "Fusion is great, but don't take it for granted,"
"Oh," we smile, "I won't,"
Steven runs up to us, "Lets see your weapon!" he yells.
She take out the whip from Amethysts gem and the dagger from my gem. We throw up the dagger and catch it with the whip. Then the dagger glows and the whip grows dagger on and and a big one on the end.
"Awesome!" Steven says.
Pretty cool. Amethyst says.
We smile. We swing the wip around and hit a pillar.
"Ok... (Y/n), Amethyst, be careful," Pearl says. We ignore her. We hit the ground with the whip, causing the ground to shake.
"Please, you two, calm down!" Pearl shouts. Suddenly a bright light a pears and Stevonnie steps in front of us.
"Amethyst. (Y/n)...Amethan, I know it's exciting to fuse, trust me I know, but you can't go crazy," Stevonnie say compassionately.
We look around and notice the mess and destruction we made.
"Oh God," we say.
We're a monster... I say.
No, we aren't. We just gone out of control. We'll work on it. Amethyst says.
What if it won't work.
It will, trust me.
We start to cry. We didn't mean to destroy anything. We feel awful.
"I'm sorry," we say, "I'm so sorry,"
Stevonnie unfuse and so do we.
I look up at them still have tears running down my face.
Amethyst rubs my back and Garnet walks up to me. She holds out her hand. I take it and she helps me up.
"(Y/n), you did great for your first time fusing," Garnet says.
"Thanks. It really means a lot," I say.
"It was great fusing with you," Amethyst says and winks. I smile.

Hey! Sorry it took so long for this story. BTW this is how I imagined it It's like to fuse.
Anyway hoped you enjoyed and if you have any recommendation of what you want in the story let me know :)