Caught In The Act ... Yeah Right

well look at that twice one day :) i just couldnt stop , soo here you go :)

comment vote, you know the drilll

laaa youuusss 

allyycceeee

Chapter Four 

We headed down stairs and sat on the incredibly comfy couches that were placed around the the TV. “Alright boys” Lenny our driver said looking at us and noticing me. “Oh and Miss Leah, it’s been a while.”  I smiled jumping up and rushing over to him. “Lenny!” I screamed and jumped into his arms. Lenny was very hot for a 30 year old, I’d meet him once or twice before and we always had our little jokes. “Anyway” He said putting me down as I returned to our seats. “As soon as Kenny gets his arse on to the bus we can go!” Lenny said taking his seat behind the wheel. Seconds later Kenny hoped on to the bus. “Kenny!” The boys all yelled, as Kenny took a seat on the chairs near us. Kenny was huge! He was the boys bodyguard and a year younger the his brother Lenny, “Kenny” I yelled in a high pitched squeal and jumped into his lap. He laughed giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek. My eyes flicked towards Louis who looked a little jealous, smiled evily and turned to Kenny. “How have you been, Iv’e missed having my brother around” Niall coughed and I laughed “And you already no I missed you Niall.” He smiled happily. Kenny laughed with us as he pushed me off his lap and I fell on the floor. Oghh ill get him back later. The boys held in theirs laughs. As I popped up my head. “All good” I said sitting back next to Louis, Kenny continued talking to the boys as I leant in to whisper in Louis’ ear. “Don’t be jealous sweets, You’ll get alto more then a kiss on the cheek.” I sat back smiling as his smile turned into a smirk. 

“Louis! Why are you smiling so much” Kenny said his eye brows raised. “I’ll be back in as sec guys.” I said getting up and heading to my room.

Louis POV

“Thats why” Niall said nodding his towards where Leah had just left. “Oh Louis and Leah!” Kenny said in a sing-a-song voice. I just gave them all the finger and got up to get some carrots. Yes the whole fridge was nearly stocked with them. The boys all laughed as I leant on the counter chewing on my carrot. “At least we know we have Louis’ carrots if we ever have no food.” Liam said in a fit of laughter. “Hay who said I’m sharing my carrots with any of guys.” I said in a serious voice, The boys all shut up and played xbox. I shook my head and headed towards the stairs. “Oi where are you going?” NaIll said not looking away from the Tv. “UGhh checkin out my uhm… bed.. Yeah bedroom” Damnit I could of made that sound more convincing, in all honestly I was going to see Leah she gave off a vibe that I couldn't ignore. “Bullshit! Don’t Lie to us Louis Tomlinson, You've always been a crap liar.” Liam said with a “Caught you” look. Well that isn’t entirely true since Leah and I have been hiding our well watever we are. I just ignored them and headed up stairs. 

Niall’s POV 

“Well we all know where he is going” Harry said in cheeky tone. “Lets hope their not at it all night, I have to sleep near her and his room! I really don’t wanna hear all the moaning.” I said pausing the game shaking my head. Zayn had a mischievous look on his face, ohh yes! He has a plan. “ Zayn what are you thinking?” I said putting down the control to look at him. “We have to catch them this time!” He said. “And if not this time then next, it cant be that easy to have a make out sesh in a tiny (thats a bit of an understatement) and not get caught” I said clapping my hands together. The boys all banded together and  we discussed our plan. 

Leash POV

I pulled my top off and started at my pants when there was a knock at the door. Mmm Louis. “Come in” I sang as I pretended to fix my hair. He opened the door and closed it slowly. “Want me to help you with the rest of those.” He said pointing to my clothes. Before I had time to answer , he already had me on the bed and was taking my short off, I giggled as I ripped off the strapless band thing, leaving me in nothing but my play boy set. “Your turn” I said pulling with the edge of his skirt, he smirked and ripped it off. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he grabbed my waist, I pulled his face and kissed him, as much as we wanted each other, it wasn’t a hungry kiss it was passionate love kiss, I really liked how he actually made it feel special like it was the last kiss he’d ever get from. 

I pulled away smiling, He smiled back then made his way to my neck kissing it slowly, I moaned a little louder then I wished when he found my weak spot, I heard foot steps coming up the stairs, those boys don’t know how to be sneak. Louis jumped off me grabbing his shirt with a cheeky smile, I pointed to the door that connected to his room. All our rooms have a door that connects to the rooms next to them. I threw my clothes into a pile grabbed my robe and jumped on to my bed laying down so they could only see the top off my bra, and grabbed my phone. Louis slowly closed the door, as the boys burst into my room. I looked up from my phone “Don’t you boys ever knock” I said raising my eyebrows, there eyes looked sad, ha! They hadn’t caught us, they blew it off as if they weren’t trying to catch me, “So uhh wheres Louis?” Zayn asked casually. Sitting on my bed, I sat pulling my robe together and tying it up, they boys all staring at the few seconds that I had flashed them, Niall shock his head giving me a ‘your killing them Lea’ look, I just laughed, and gave him a innocent look, ‘please it’s not different from my bikini’ He sighed rolling his eyes. The boys all gave as and annoyed look, and we apologised. “Anyway Louis’ in his room I think” Liam got up and opened the door to Louis looking like he’d just got our of the shower. I smiled , he was an amazing actor. “Hay guys whats up” Louis said walking threw to my room. 

The boys left my room after we talked for about an hour, I got changed into a singlet and loose shorts, pulling my make out hair into a genie bun on top go my head. I slowly dragged myself down stairs to find all the boys sitting around the couch playing some soccer game. I threw my self on to the chair and layed my head on Niall’s lap, “El, whats wrong? Are you not feeling well? Your not..” I interrupted him “No! Niall I’m just tired.” I said giving him a ‘what the hell’ He gave me an apologetic smile, and the boys looked at me for answers, I just rested my head back on Niall and fell asleep. 

I woke up with a pillow under my head, and the boys all laughing around the dinner table. I headed over to them and sat down, Kenny passed me a plate and I smiled, I grabbed a bit of fruit and placed it on my plate, I didn’t really feel like eating, I just wanted to sleep some more, Niall looked at me then my plate. “Leah you have to eat more then that, you don’t want to-” I threw my fork on to the plate, “Niall I’m just not hungry okay, it’s not going to happen again, stop stressing me out! Ill only get worse if you do, just leave me alone!” I screamed, the boys all putting down their forks looking between us, not understanding what was going on, both me and Niall were now standing, He sighed sitting and putting his head in his hands. “I’m just” he started to say . “Just leave it” I said storming up to my room.