Always Have Always Will.

I havent proof read this so in advance sorry, i will later i just wanted to get this uploaded

Chapter Nineteen

Liam’s POV

Louis stayed at the hospital most nights it had been about a week since the day and Louis and Leah hadn’t spoken still,It was like the tour bus fight all ver again, and it was bringing us all down Harry, Zayn and I took shifts with Leah, she barely spoke, ate, laughed, smiled, all she did was sit and stared at the TV. If she did speak the only words that would come out, are I’m sorry, is she okay or I’m tired. She would eat fruit, minimal amounts, and we were all scared for her’s and the babies safety.

“Leah, Do you wanna come with us to the hospital?” I asked carefully. She just shook her head and went back to laying under the covers. Urgh I cant stand to see her like this, either of them they are both completely broken! Something has to be done. I closed her door, to find the others, all except Niall again, He had been away for the whole incident thank god.

“That’s it, I cant take any more of this. Something has to be done. Other wise she and that baby wont stand a chance!” I yelled at the other boys, they exchanged looks then got up to follow me. “Liam, I know where your coming from, were all worried but is going off at Louis really the answer?” Harry asked me which made me stop, I turned to them wide eyed. “Would you rather me snap him out of it or have to break the news to him, that Leah became under nourished, and even worse he lost another child and  his girlfriend!” They all put their hands to their head then nodded. I sighed and headed off the the hospital once again.

Louis was asleep by Lottie’s side, “Louis! Get up now!” I said just a little quiet to not alarm anyone. He woke giving us all death glares “You need to snap out of this! Your poor Girlfriend, wont talk, eat, laugh or smile! All she does is sleep.” He looked at us wide eyed. Thank god their is sense in this boy. “Are you kidding me, I’m here with my sister who is clinging to life and your taking her side” He spat back at us. “Grow up Louis!” I shouted and walked out. 

Leah POV

The boys left a while ago, and all I could think about was Lottie, and how I have been an idiot for not visiting her. I looked down at my tummy and I was a lot skinner then I should be, but I had just the littlest bit of a bump. I pulled myself together and threw on shorts and a top, not even bothering with hair or make up. I walked out the door. When I got a text from Liam

Lea

I tried but I’m sorry. 

Liam xx

I sighed texting back with

“Thats okay I’m going hospital now,

keep him occupied I don’t want him to know I’m seeing Lottie 

Leah xx” 

I didn’t get a reply back so hopefully, he did as asked. I found my way to the hospital. Walking to the front desk the lady looked at me sympathetically. “Lottie Thomlinson?” I asked. As she checked files. “Family?” She replied  smiling. “I’m Louis Thomlinson’s girl- uh probaly just friend now.” She gave me a sad look . “Room 225” I nodded a thank you and set off. I found her room, and luckily Louis wasn’t there. I sighed taking a seat and grabbing her hand. 

“Little Lottie, I’m sorry for all this, when you wake up, were going to maccas, for a feast” I half laughed to myself knowing she loved my laugh. “Guess what. Louis doesn’t know yet, but I’m having a baby Lottie, your gonna have a little girl or boy to play with and look after when you get better.” A few beeps went off, but I took no notice hoping it was good.