Same Mistakes

Again was to excited had to upload so ill re check it later on :)

Chapter Twenty

Harry’s POV 

It was still really tense with Louis and Leah, they spoke, but every word came out like knives, they always put on a brave face but you could see how much it pained Leah not to be able to curl up with Louis, and it killed Louis not having her in his arms. But I wasn’t worried they will sort it out this time and I know how. The lads and I left them in the lounge alone. While we discussed tomorrows events.

“Alright so were agreed, tomorrow we shoot Same Mistakes and hopefully that will get them both to realise, what it’s doing to them” I said to the boys, they all nodded. “Niall, is their anything else we can do you know Leah the best.” I asked pleading. He shook his head in disappointment. “Nope, I’m no more use then you are with Louis. We’ll jus have to wait it out, but I do know that Leah, knows what she wants and so does Louis, it just takes her a little push to admit it.” We all sighed, I guess we’ll just have to see tomorrow.

I struggled to get Louis out of bed, as much as him and Leah were willing to push past it and put work first. He just didn’t want to get up. “Come on Lou, Your still part of 1D and so is Leah in a way, if you two don’t come we cant shoot the video” I sighed jumping on him again. We hadn’t told either of them what song it was, we just pretended that know of us were actually told. “Alright Hazza, I’m getting up” He sighed pulling himself out of bed and taking a shower.

I went off to Leah’s room to see if Niall had any luck with Leah. “Hay, Nialler, she up?” I asked walking into her room. “Yeah, she’s up but it was a struggle” He sighed sitting on her bed. I joined him putting my hands together. “Yeah, same with Louis, this better work or else I wont know what to try” I sighed shaking my head to fix my hair. “Harry, when has a  save Louis and Leah plan of yours not worked.” I laughed clapping him on the back. “Your right mate” I laughed heading out the door.

After the mopes finally got ready we made it to the set by 7. “Hey johno.” He all greeted in a cheery tone, Louis just smiled and Leah gave a little wave. “Woah whats wrong with the to much hyper active member of the group, what you lovers having a” He went to finish but we all shook our heads. “Never mind, lets get to work.” Johno said walking over to a table with the script on. “What song are we filming?” Louis asked finally speaking up. “Same Mistakes” Johno asked. I looked at Louis and Leah, both with pain and a little love in their eyes. I sighed. I hope this works. 

Leah’s POV

 Johno said we’d be filming Same Mistakes, I didn’t know whether to be glad that it might actually help or sad for the fact that it would bring up so many memorises and tears. “Come on lets get ready” Johno yelled and the boys all stood were they were told to earlier, Louis and I were the only ones not told were to go. I walked over to him. “I think they did this on purpose” I whispered making him smile. “It’s the 1D boys of course they did” I laughed my four year old laugh and his smile grew wider. “Alright you two just do what you think should be done or natural, and well tweek it later” Johno yelled. Natural? Hmm shouldn't be hard, I guess this is what the boys meant about Louis and I knowing what to do because well at the moment Same Mistakes was pretty much our lives.

The music started as I was sat on the edge of a car. {A/N  threw this song anything in { } is an action they do during the clip}

[Louis]

Circles, we’re going in circles He pulls me off the car and spins me around while I hold on to his finger}

Dizzy’s all it makes us

We know where it takes us

We've been before

{Louis pulls me closer, making me smile}