Partying Hard After A Drama Filled Day

so i just realised this one is really long, but their are like three songs in it so dont get to excited, but here it is anyway hope you enjoy it.

please tell me what you think, comment or vote thanks!!

Chapter Seven

Leah’s POV

I called Dad as soon as I had gotten my head together, I no longer wanted to run, I wanted to surprise the boys. I just didn’t know how. He was meeting us at the boys next stop anyway. So he called, Nathan and got a limo to pick me up and take me to the nearest airport, he was planing on getting the jet and quickly flying to get me then flying back to Nottingham, where the boys would met us. An hour later Dad and I got off the plane and were on our way to the holiday house we’d be staying at. “Alright Leah what happened?” I bit my lip, no matter how much dad was away, he knew everything that we going on, he made sure to call me every night, we had always been really close since mum was always jetting off somewhere were as dad was more relaxed and could do watever whenever. “Well the boys found out about Louis and I” I paused to hear his intake.

 “Ahh I see, that boys is a very good lad, stick with him.” I laughed pushing his arm. “they took him downstairs to talk and all I heard was Niall say “Louis thats not a good idea” and I left, I couldn't think of any of reason but they were telling him we couldn't be, and after what happened last time we were apart.” I let my sentence trail , off as dad laughed a little. “El you can be so blonde sometimes. Did you ever think that maybe you heard only half the conversation?” I looked at him, and blushed. That hand’t even crossed my mind, what an idiot. “No, I hadn’t thought of that” I sighed realising what I’d done. “Anyway don’t worry it will sort itself out , the boys will be hear soon it will be fine, ill call you your mother and tell her your with me.” I smiled, dad was amazing he knew exactly what to do. “Okay but don’t let her tell the boys, I wanna surprise them with something, but not sure what yet.” He ruffled my hair. “Alright pumpkin, and btw the how are you? Have you been eaten and not stressing out.” I nodded my head, dad new how to calmly ask and never pressed the matter, where as Niall was just so worried he didn’t realise how much it annoyed and stressed me out when he would constantly bug me about it. 

We arrived at the house and I rushed up to my room, finding all the clothes that Kelly, dad’s assistant had put in their for my arrival, Kelly was like my personal stylist, she had exceptional taste in fashion. I headed downstairs to here dad on the phone. “Hello love, yes, yes I have her, she’s fine, she just needed time to think after hearing the wrong end of a conversation, she’ll be hear when you and the boys arrive in a few days. But she insist you don’t tell the boys until they get here, she has a surprise for them , just make sure they don’t worry, and make sure you somehow give the hint that she loves Louis, can tell she’s dying to tell him” “Hey!” I screamed walking towards him, I heard a low laugh from the other side of the phone. “Alright Love I’ll see you in a few days, miss you and Hayl’s, I love you. Bye.” Dad said hanging up the phone, Aww they are the cutest. Dad and I laughed heading to the couch and Ordering dinner, it was not to late but I was pretty tired from todays adventures. 

We discussed my surprise then said our goodnights and headed to our rooms. We’d decided that after their first concert I would throw them a kick off party, I wouldn't show myself till, that night, and I would start it off with a remix of all their songs, Dad was the only one who knew that I was an amazing singer, I’d never told Niall as it was his dream to do the singing and band stuff and I didn’t want to steal the spotlight. It was perfect, I only hoped the boys would be able to hold out till then and not mess up their big night by worrying about me.

Niall’s POV

We all ate dinner together tonight, not much was said it was still tense after today. We knew we had to keep going, we only hoped that she was safe and had called dad or someone close. Mum’s phone rang and she excused herself. We all sat in silence trying to listen to her conversation. “Okay love, yes alright I love you to, Bye honey.” we pretended to eat our food as she came back in. “Was that dad? Has he heard from her yet!” She sighed, shaking her head. “No he hans’t but don’t worry I’m sure she’s safe and well she her soon, and I guarantee she miss you all, especially you Louis, I have a feeling if she were there she would have asked her father to tell me to say that she loves, you so don’t worry just focus on the show, everything will be fine.” She smiled and headed off with Sam and Simon to the other bus. Hmm there is something she’s not telling us, she sounded to sure of herself. But I guess she’s right, Leah’s not stupid, she’ll call when she’s ready. Louis couldn't get that goofy grin of his face all night, He must really love Leah, and this would be killing him alto more then us.