Did That Really Just Happen?

I didn't look over this one so if their is any major mistakes I'm sorry but hope you like it anyway

Chapter Fifteen 

It was 7:30 Friday night and we were all sat in the dressing room in the stadium. Louis was really nervous, trying to think over the words. I squeezed his hand nodding my head at him, he smiled back pulling me into a hug. The boys were all dressed in cute little outfits, that were easy to move in but sit looked good. I was wearing a little white dress and cream heels. “Leah, hair and make up now!” Sam yelled walking past our dressing room. I rolled my eyes getting up and walking into hair and make up. “Hello love, curls today?” Mackenzie asked me as I sat down in the chair. “Yes please, Kenzie” I smiled as she set work. It only took 10 minutes before she spun me around allowing me to see my hair. “Gorgeous. Kay, as always” I gave her a hug and a kiss, and went off to find. Nicole.

 “El! Hurry your ass and get her over here girl” I laughed hearing her before I saw her, She was sat in my chair playing with her hair. “Nic” I yelled running towards her with a little skip, “lets get to work” she announced. When she was done, I had blue sparkly eyeshadow which made my piercing blue eyes pop. Topped with heavy but cute mascara and eye liner. I kissed her good bye, heading back to the dressing room just in time. I found Louis looking terrible worried while the others practised to settle the nerves. Louis looked up and his jaw dropped. “Leah, you look, beautiful” He choked out whispering so he didn’t hurt his voice. I smiled rushing over to him, smiling as he pulled me into a hug. “My beautiful boy has his voice again” The boys laughed, giving us goofily eyes. “Alright lads, you need to head to stage A, Leah come with me.” I kissed Louis on the cheek. Before following Sam. “Alright you’ll introduce the boys talk to give them time to get set up then they will come out and sing Up All Night with you.” I nodded at Sam, as we got closer to the stage I could hear all the screams, which made the nerves set in.

 I took a deep breath as the platform I was standing on started to raise, I closed my eyes, then opened to the sight of a million screaming girls. I walked on stage smiling. “Directioners!! It’s great to see you here, are you enjoying it so far?” I asked as they screamed in reply. “Alright, I have some news. Louis is back!” They screamed and I covered my ears, they laughed and I put my finger to my mouth to shh them. “But, he still has top be very careful, so rather then lie and say he’s fine, I told them we had to tell you, Louis will be singing Up All Night, but just to back him up alittle a track will play behind him.” Everyone awed. Then it went silent, “Is he okay! Will we still here him singover the track?” A girl screamed and I saw them all nodded, I awwed in to the microphone smiling. “Don’t worry, he’s fine, and I’m really glad they have fans like you who care. And yes love you’ll still hear him, it’s just so it sounds better and he wont have to work his voice so much.” They all screamed in excitement and I chuckled at their enthusiasm

“Alright enough chit chat, without further a do , here are my boys and your’s One Direction!” They all screamed as smoke shot up and platforms came down revealing Louis and Harry. “Ahh the Lourry Stylinson bromance.” I laughed winking at the crowd, as three more platforms appeared revealing Liam, Niall and Zayn. “She’s mean isn’t she guys” Louis said as they all walked over to me. They all laughed, and I eyed Louis down. “Well guys now that you have meet Leah, lets get started. Here is our new song Up All Night. Do you guys know that one?” Harry asked giving his trade mark smile. They all screamed and the boys laughed at each other. “Well, here it is , but were gonna ask Leah to help us sing is that okay?” Harry asked concerned. “Yes!!!” they all yelled and we laughed as the music came on.

Louis took centre stage and started to sing, Lose of voice or not that boy sounded amazing.

It feels like we been living in fast-foward