The Secret

This may sound like  little rushed but i had a good idea for alter on but just needed something extra to it. and while writing this i thought of it, soo i just had to upload!!

Chapter Ten

Louis and I opened the door silently, creeping in hoping not to wake anyone up. “Where the hell have you been!” Mum shouted, Shit! “You two aren’t” Simon started before I cut him off. “As if! Louis is annoying I could never date him.” I said him Louis an evil smirk. “Good cause you both no the rules.” I started to feel guilty what if I got Louis in a lot of trouble. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. “Actually we just got back from an earlier morning run and swim, trying to get this fatty into shape.” Louis shot me a “take that” look and I stormed off to my room. I smiled as there was a small knock on my door, 5 minutes later. I opened it and quickly pulled him in, “That was close.To close”  I said pulling him closer, pushing him up against my door. “Good thing were good actors, and very good at keeping secrets.” I smiled weakly, What happens if we cant keep it a secret we were almost caught, urgh I hate this! “Love, please don’t give me that look. Don’t think about it we can work it out, We can hide it. We have to!” His voice getting louder with every word. I shushed him smiling, He always new how to cheer me up. “I know love, We’ll just have to be more careful when we start traveling again” He nodded in agreement, pulling me into a quick kiss that still managed to leave me breathless. He smiled pulling away and leaving. I sighed turning on the spot. 

I jumped on my bed checking twitter, I had a few more tweets, saying “Follow me” “I heard you starting a singing career I’m so excited your a real inspiration.” Bitch please you can’t sing” “I just got front row to your concert with the boys! Follow or re tweet if you see this.” I smiled at them, and laughed at the rude ones. I followed all the girls asking to and replied to a few others. I posted a tweet saying  “Hay tweeters, heading back in the bus today, cant wait to see you all, hope you like my performances, really nervous. Thanks for the support” I threw my phone back on my head sighing just as their was a knock at the door. “Louis I thought you were” I was cut off by Niall sticking his head threw the door. I jaw dropped as he waked in, “Since, since, since when do you knock.” I mocked shocked. He just laughed pushing me in the shoulder.

“Leah, whats wrong? Louis said something was up but he didn’t say what and he seemed just as glum as you, did something happen last night?” I shook my head laying down, crossing my arms and laying me head on them. “Mum and Simon caught us this morning as we did a ‘walk of shame’ And it scared me, what happens if they find out? It will break my heart and I couldn’t bare it if Louis got in trouble or something. I know the fans will rip into you guys and I don’t want that to happen, but It would kill me inside if we had to stay away from each other. I really do love him Niall.” Niall laughed shaking his head. “Aw my little El is in love. But hay don’t get so worked up. You guys are very good at being secretive and don’t worry the fans love you, they will be just as encouraging as we are.” He smiled knowingly, which made me feel a little better. “But you didn’t see Simons face, he was truly worried that we were together.” He looked a little worried at that but shock it off. “Don’t worry, the boys and I will be your little spies to make sure you don’t get caught.” I smiled at my brother pulling him into a hug he really as a very tactical guy. “Now I need food lets go.” He said making me laugh as we headed towards the door. 

We had just left Nottingham and were heading towards our next destination. Louis and I were sat on my bed working on their new song, Up all night. They would be singing it at the next concert and I was to sing with them, until I had some songs of my own or ones to sing, id just do duets or sing with them. I was having trouble reading what we had scribbled on the paper and the massive whiteboard, I headed over to my top draw and pulled out some violet Alex Perry glasses. “Ahh thats so much better, my head was starting to hurt from all the squinting.” I said climbing back on the bed. “Aww Love come here” Louis said finally looking up from the paper. But he just stared at me in shock. “Lea since when do you wear glasses.” He said pulling me on to his lap, grabbing my glasses and checking them out. I gave a little laugh, I hadn’t been wearing them lately so none the boys actually knew I had them. I grabbed them back off him buting them back on my face so I could reread the paper. “Well, I got them while you were away and I really should wear them but I just keep forgetting and hay mister you should be wearing yours to.” I scowled as he groaned pulling them out of my other top draw that I never usually use. “Hay! Why hide them there” I laughed slapping him on the arm. I leaned back taking in how he looked with his glasses. I smiled ruffling his hair to make it sit up. God he was so lush. “Much better” I said smiling. He pulled me in for a quick kiss, placing his hands on my back as I held his face in mine. “We could be twins” He said with a cheesy grin” I shook my head getting off his lap. He pouted as I did so. “Come on superman, you start” I said in a stern tone, He took a deep breath and sung. 

It feels like we been living in fast-foward

Another moment passing by

The party's ending but it's now or never

Nobody's going home tonight

I smiled as he sung, he was amazing and I don’t know why he doesn’t get more solos. But he assured me he does in the album. I just haven’t heard it yet. They have been keeping it all a secret from me.He turned to me and I sung the next bit.

Katy perry is on a replay,

She's on a replay

DJ got the floor to shake

The floor to shake

People going all the way

Yeah, all the way

I'm still wide awake

He sat his head in my lap as I sung. Smiling with every word I sung. The boys came in to see what the noise was. But stopped when they heard us sing. 

I wanna stay up all night

And jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night

And find a girl and tell her she's the one

Hold on to the feeling

And don't let it go

Cause we got the flow now

Get out of control

I wanna stay up all night

And do it all with you

Liam and Zayn joined in and before we knew it, we were all singing the song. “Guys that was amazing. You two are so singing the first bit of that song! That sounded soo good!” Harry said high fiving me and handing Louis a carrot as a reward, his eyes lit up and he snatched it from Liam like a child, I just laughed shaking me head. “I think we have our opening song boys!” I yelled as they all yelped. “Aww don’t you two look cute in your matching glasses, btw when did you get them El?” Harry asked as all the boys pulled mockingly cute faces. Louis defensively pulled me on to his lap, wrapping his arms around me and placing them on my tummy. The boys all gave me a confused look and I just shock it off. “Yes we do make quite the cute glasses couple don’t we.” Louis said kissing my cheek, I blushed trying to reply to Harry’s question. “I actually got them when you guys were on tour but I got slack wearing them, but I probably should, as should you Mr Thomlinson” I said raising my eyebrow at him. The boys all laughing and taking the piss out of him. “Okay sorry Mrs Thomlinson” Louis replyed hanging his head. I just laughed rolling my eyes. “Oh god! Please don’t tell us he proposed!” Liam said with his trade mark “Oh god”  Louis ad I looked at each other before laughing. “No.. No.. He’s just messsing. Don’t worry boys. You’ll still have your lad.” The boys all pretended to be relieved. I turned to Louis give him a worried look. Which the boys caught on to. “We’ll give you two a minute then were going to get some dinner okay?” Zayn said as they headed out the door. 

As soon as they left. I looked at Louis like I was about to cry. “Louis, they all saw, you almost gave it away!” I said getting up and shaking my head. He jumped up straight away grabbing me by the shoulders. “Leah I’m sorry, I didn’t think, I just I’m soo happy for us. I’ve always wanted to be a dad” Louis said looking overjoyed. 

Yeah i know im a bitch for leaving it like this, but guys just wait, it wont be your typical they find out they have a baby they keep it , balah blah it will have more drama!!!