It's Just One Thing After Another

so i spent all day today writing cause i had nothing better to do, so here it goes 

please comment or vote,

Chapter Six

The next morning, I woke to the sound of whispers outside my door, Ignored them and rolled over finding some next to me, I quickly got up looking, scared out of my mind, I pulled the covers up to his a brown head of hair, I laughed and sighed, Louis, the memories from last night coming flooding back, after the boys left Louis came back with his carrot to tease me, but I was still a little worried about the fight with Niall and the look in Louis eyes when I was telling the story, he stayed with me until I fell asleep and I guess he never left. I kissed him lightly on the cheek, hope not to wake him, I smiled turning back face my door putting my head back on the pillow, I closed my eyes, to fell Louis wrap his arms around my waist, I smiled drifting back off into a light sleep. I swore I head someone open my door, with whispers of boys. “Omg look at them” one said. “Should we wake them” another asked. “There cute, but how have they kept this a secret for so long” I sighed maybe I’m dreaming this. “Yeah, I mean we all had suspicions but I never thought they were.” mm why cant they shut up and leave the poor couple alone. Thats when I heard Niall? “We have to talk to them about it, I mean sure it was all fun and joke’s when we tried to catch them out, but this is real, I mean look at them, What will management say, Mum, the fans?” I was still slightly a sleep, when I started to talk, “Just leave the poor couple alone, gosh” I whispered, I heard more muffled voices but never opened my eyes. Louis moved next to me sitting up. “Hay lads whats up?” He said in a cheery voice, not even caring they had caught us. “Louis we need to talk.” Someone that sounded like Liam said. Thats when they all left, I settled in and went back to a good sleep.

I woke probably 10 minutes later, after that dream I just couldn't sleep properly. I headed down the stairs when I heard the boys. “Louis it’s not a good idea.” I heard Niall say. A tear rolling down my eye I headed back up to my room. How could Niall do this to me, he knew before I did that I liked Louis, and now he’s saying, we weren’t a good idea, he knew how much I needed Louis. I don’t know what made me do this but I did, I grabbed my bag, And headed to the stairs none of the boys knew that there was a back door, We were stopped for the morning for food, so I ran out the door and just kept going, I don’t know why but I needed to get out. As much as It killed me to leave Niall, the boys and Louis behind, I needed a few days to myself. 

Niall’s POV 

“Louis it’s not a good idea” I said . “It brilliant, I can see how much you guys need each other, Leah more then ever. She happy with you and your just the type of guy she needs. But do you guys really think you could hide it for that long?” Louis’ grinned. “We were pretty good at dodging you guys every time weren’t we” He raised his eyebrow at us and we laughed. After we sat Louis down , he told us that neither him nor Leah wanted to ruin the band or disobey management, so he came up with the idea that they would keep it low key and they would come out later this year, once things had settled down more. Louis smiled and we could all tell how much he’d changed since him and Leah had obviously gotten together he was happier, funnier alto more Louis like. While we were away he was pretty down, I mean he hid it real well, but we could just tell something was up. “I’m gonna go wake El and tell her the good news.” The boys nodded and I headed to her room. “Leah?” I asked walking in to find her room empty, her bag was missing. Hmm weird. “El?” I checked the bathroom, her room, Louis room. I headed down stairs maybe she’d slipped past us I checked everywhere nothing, she was gone. “Niall? What are you” Liam asked before I cut him off. “She’s gone!” 

Louis POv 

“She’s gone!” Niall screamed, I completely lost it, how could she do this! What if something happens to her, what if she goes back to her ways, I cant let that happen. “What! What do you mean she's gone!” I yelled pacing up and down. “Louis, Niall calm down. Maybe she just went to get some food?” Niall and I both stopped pacing, “When does she ever go and get food without asking us if we want some first? Remember what happened last time she did that?” They all laughed remembering that day. Louis had literally cried because she went and got HJ’s and we hand’t been able to eat all day due to a photo shoot. “We have to find her” We all said at once agreeing. Both Lenny and Kenny joined in asking what all the noise was about. “Have you seen Leah?” Niall asked, Both boys shaking their heads. “Well, she’s gone!” Louis screamed at them both. Kenny couldn't get over it. “What! She cant, urgh I’m the worst bodyguard ever!” He slumped down on the chair. “I’m going to go check the other bus, maybe she went to talk to Sam” The other boys nodded and followed me out the door. 

Niall’s POV

We found Mum, Sam and a huge surprise Simon. They nodded  a hello, but Sam caught my eye seeing worry in it. “Niall… Whats wrong?” He said sounding concerned. “You haven’t seen Leah have you?” They all have me a very concerned look, especially  Simon. “No why?” Sam said getting up from his chair, Louis flipped, he stormed out side punching the side of the bus. I shock my head and went after him, Everyone following me outside “Louis calm down, we will find her I promise!” I said in a hushed tone, I didn’t want to upset him more. “But what if we don’t find her in time, what if she slips again? I cant lose her.” Mum gave us all a confused look. “What do you mean slip again? Or lose her whats going on?” I sighed. “Mum Leah’s, anorexia came back, While we were on tour, she lost it and was in hospital for a week, she almost didn’t make it. “No, she couldn't have, she promised, she, she looks fine.” She suddenly clicked. She turned to Simon. “Why didn’t you tell me!” She screamed at him pushing him away. He sighed, he knew as less as we did at the time, no-one had told him about when she was 16, so when it must have happened, he was clueless and didn’t know what to do. “I only found out the next day from the nurse, and Leah made me promise I wouldn't tell, she hadn’t even told Niall at that point, she didn’t wanna worry you.” We all sighed as mum headed inside, trying to get her head around it. All I knew was I had to find her soon.