Louis Tomlinson Why So Cute.....

sorrryy i havent uploaded just exmas got in the way but their done now yayyayay:) 

Your hopfully gonna like this one, its more of the sweeter side of Louis and Leah mixed in with some of Louis' childish side. 

Please guys i really wanna hear what you think even if its bad, Comment Or votes!!!! pleaseeeee

Chapter Nine 

Just before I drifted off to sleep Louis pulled me closer into his arms. “I love you Leah” He whispered into my ear and kissing me cheek. “I love you to Louis” I smiled snuggling into the crook of his neck and finally falling asleep, I felt really safe in Louis arms, Like just one kiss or hug and all my troubles were gone, he made me happy and I’m glad the boys understood. 

Louis kissed me on the head, whispering “I love you El” I smiled snuggling back into bed. I woke reaching out to the other side of the bed, but nothing was their. “Lou?” I asked hearing no response, I looked over to his pillow and found a violet tulip and a note. Aw how did he know violet and tulips were my favourite colour and flower. I smiled as I read the note. 

Dear Leah,

When you wake up, I want you to have a shower, get dress, have breakfast and go to the front door their will be a note under your keys.

Love Louis.

I got up showered and dressed as instructed, I had on a flower lace mini dress with lace capsleeves and a gathered waistline topped off with gladiators, hurried down stairs, grabbing an apple. I took a bit as my phone buzzed.

 One message from Louis<3 

A proper breakfast El!”

How did he do that? I looked around no-one else was up, weird, I replied back saying fine I will, then grabbed a bowl of fruit salad and yogurt checking my phone I read 3:30, wow I must have slept in pretty late, I quickly ate it then dashed to the door, Where a note was under my keys, it said:

Love

Go out side, Nathan will be waiting with the Limo and blind fold, and you better put it on!

Louis xx

I laughed at that one, Louis is such a loser. I grabbed my keys and phone and opened the door, closing it quietly behind me and running out to the limo. “Leah” Nathan said smiling and holding out the blind fold, I sighed and headed towards him. “Sorry, But Louis’ orders.” I laughed as he slipped it on and helped me into the car. We drove around for what felt like an hour, we finally stopped and my door opened, I held out my hand, and another hand grabbed mine, I instantly recognised that soft touch, Louis. He helped me out of the car, and carefully directed me down a pathway. “Now I want you to take the blindfold off on the count of three ready?” He said from behind me, his hot breath tickling my neck, sending tingles down my spin. “1,2,3” I took off the blind fold to revile a beautifully light up hut/tent on a beach.

It was gorgeous, their were fairy lights twisted threw the ropes that held the hut up, their were beanbags underneath the tarp, and inside were pillows surrounded by food and drinks. A tear rolled down my cheek as I turned to Louis, “You did all this for me? But wont people see?” He smiled pulling me closer. “Of course Lea, I know I haven’t taken you on a real first date yet, and you mean the world to me, so I had to make it special. And no they wont this place is hidden I found it one day when I was younger.” I smiled pulling him in for a kiss. “Louis, your amazing, I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have you, I love you” He kissed me on the cheek smiling, “I love you to Leah, and since I haven’t officially asked you, will you be my (secret) Girlfriend?” I laughed at the “secret” part. “I will be your secret anything, and yes Louis I will” He picked me up spinning me around and kissing me I wrapped my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss. “Come on let’s enjoy this” I smiled and followed him into the tent.

I gasped looking out at the sun as it slowly faded into water, it was sorta dark for two-seconds but still lit up by the yellow, pink and red that was left from the sun, Louis clapped and the fairy lights turned on, I smiled pulling him closer by the shirt. I pulled him into a kiss and he smiled, I deepened the kiss, opening my mouth as he slipped his tongue in, it felt as if fireworks were going off, real ones, it even sounded like it to, I giggled pulling away as I looked up, omg real fireworks! Gorgeous colours lit up the sky, I couldn't help but smile after 10 minutes they finally came to an end but with a huge finale, in bright violet colour I Love You Leah burst on to the sky. “Louis!” I squealed, leaning my head against his chest. “You deserve that and more El, your amazing and I just hope everything will be fine and no more dramas get in our way.” I smiled nodding my head. “Lou, I wont let anything get in between us, ever again.” He smiled pulling me up and outside to the bean bags, he jumped on the two pulling me on to his lap, I laid my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep, listening to his heart beat. 

I woke up the next day, to the sweet smell of the ocean and the sound of waves rolling in, I looked at Louis as I felt his chest slowly rise and fall from underneath me. I smiled slowly getting up hoping not to wake him, I pulled off my dress, to reveal my favourite bikini, the one I wore the day the boys had come back. I walked over to the edge of the water and smiled, it looked amazing, I couldn't remember the last time I had been to a beach, when Niall and I were 11 our Nanna died and we had the goodbye at a beach, id never really returned as it brought up to many memories, but being here with Louis was amazing, I no longer felt upset, I felt closer to her and that brought a small tear to my eye. I smiled as two arms wrapped around my waist, kissing me on the cheek. “Love why are you crying? Did I do something” I cut him off before he could finish, I turned to face him. “No, never, just being here brings up memories, that iv’e tried to run from but being here with you has made those memories feel good, I no longer wanna run from them.” He smiled understanding, “Well, I’m glad” He said not pressing the matter. “I think we better go back, don’t want the boys to think iv’e kidnapped you and that I’m never taking you back” I said with a wink, as we headed back to the tent his arm never leaving my waist.  “Well, that doesn’t sound all that bad”  He said winking, I slapped him lightly on the chest and ran for the tent. “Hay get back here” He yelled running after me.

He caught me just as we got to the tent, he picked me up bridal style before chucking me on the beanbag, I giggled grabbing my bag and dress as he grabbed his shirt. He turned towards the path and I jumped on his back. “Please” I said kissing his cheek, he chuckled grabbing my ankles. “Only if you stop stealing my carrots.” I pouted. “But I thought you liked a girl who eats carrots.” He was stumped. “But.. He gave and just started walking.” I laughed pinching his cheeks. “Lets go superman.” Making another reference to their x factor video diaries. “SUPPERMAN!!!” He screamed running full speed, I laughed holding on tightly. We made it back to the limo in no time to find Nathan in the front seat. “Louis you didn’t make him stay here all night did you!” I sighed jumping down and giving him a disapproving look. He gave me an innocent pout, as Nathan chuckled getting out of the car. “No, I just got here, so don’t worry Leah, and don’t you two look very cute. And your secret is safe with me” He said giving me a wink. I like this boy. He was one of my dads drivers but over the years they have become like best friends. I’d meet him a few times and we got along really well, I smiled as he opened our door for us. I hopped in followed by Louis. “I like him he’s funny.” Louis shook his head with a smile. “You like anyone who compliments you or says something nice.” I scoffed thinking of the best come back. “Guess thats why I don’t like you.” He mocked hurt and turned his body towards the window. Ohh two can play at that game. I turned towards the window moving away from him. Out of the corner of my eye I could see annoyed look. I heeled in a giggle, as we pulled out of the beach car park and down the road, Louis was ready to give in. We didn’t even make it to the road before he broke the silence. “I give up! You win! Your better at playing hard to get then me, You win the title of Queen Tease.” He said putting his hands up in defeat. I jumped up in excitement and pulling him in for what he would have thought would be a kiss on the lips, but I kissed him on the cheek and pulled away smirking, he just stared me down. “Your a bitch you no that, and I thought Niall was bad.” I just blew him a kiss winking.