The After Party

Chapter Eight

I woke up with about 5 boys laying on top of me, I looked to see Louis’ head laying on my boobs, Niall’s head on my tummy, Harry’s legs were over my legs and his head was on Louis tummy, My head was laying on Liam’s chest, while Zayn was snuggled up to him, OMG what the hell did we do last night! I was pinned down so there was no way I was getting up anytime soon, but I was starting to cramp, I rubbed Louis’ head hoping that might wake him a little. “No mummy, my pillow is to comfy” I couldn’t hold back my laughter, which stirred him more. “MM it’s so soft” He said putting his arm under his head and practically squeezing them. The boys slowly stirred awake from my laughter, Niall was the first to sit up, laughing. “Is he?” “Yes” I screamed/whispered. “And he got a tight hold of one.” Niall nudged Harry and he sat up laughing at Liam and Zayn’s position then raising his eyebrow at me. I just shock my head. “Quick photo of them two” I said pointing to Liam and Zayn. Niall got his phone and took the snap, it clicked waking them up. He quickly put it on twitter, with the caption, “What a Bromance can blossom into” Liam and Zayn looked at each other before jumping apart. “Wow Leah, is he?” Liam asked looking at Louis. “Yes omg I cant breath, and I can no longer feel my boobs!” The boys all pissed themselves which woke Louis up. “Oh guys I had this dream I was sleeping on the most comfortable pillow” He said with a dazed smile. “Oh you think” I retorted as he looked down, finally letting go. I sighed rubbing the boob he’d just let go off. “Omg you don’t know how strong his grip is.” He just stared wide eyed. “Knew there was a reason it was so comfy” I threw my pillow at him shaking my head. Louis finally got up but giving me a quick kiss beforehand. I readjusted my dress as it was half pulled down due to Louis head and tight hold. The boys laughed at me and I just gave them dirty looks. “Pool time?” I asked and they agreed heading to their guest rooms. Louis stayed and I headed to my bikini draw. “Which one?” I said pulling out my Playboy "Kriss Cross" Triangle Bikini Set and my Playboy "Fluro Tux" Bikini Set. Louis studied them both then decided on the Fluro Tux one. I nodded and he headed out the door. I pulled my dress off and underwear then slipped on my bikini. Grabbing my phone I texted Havana and Kendal and Kylie, telling them to come over. We needed music and some more girls and trust me you cant have a mini party without them. 

We headed down stairs and out the back, everything looked relatively clean which was good. The boys had on sunnies and so did I, we didn’t have major hangovers but the sun was still bright, They took the sun beds, while I grabbed a floating pool bed and sat on that just floating in the pool. It was peaceful, until I heard yells from the house. “Hay lads and Leah” The girls called opening the sliding door. I pulled down my glasses waving. Havana pulled out her laptop and plugged it into the stereo system that was hear from last night, she turned  it down a little lower since it was kinda early and we were still feeling effects from last night. You Make Me feel by Cobra Starship ft Sabi came on and I jumped off my pool chair which was luckily floating near the stairs, and pulled Louis up and into my arms. “Boy I've been all over the world looking for you, I'm known for taking what I think I deserve and you're overdue” I sang to him pulling him closer into my arms. 

“And if you listen you can hear me through the radio, In that bright white noise,What I been missing in my life, What I been dreaming of, You'll be that girl, You'll be that girl” He sang back and we laughed. 

“I think that should be our song.” Louis said with a smile. “Has to be” He smiled back, “You know I meant every word I just sang, your my girl , Leah Michelle Horan, and I love you” He whispered in my ear. He pulled back from my ear to see me smiling and close to tears. “I love you to Louis William Thomlinson always have always will.” He laughed at my cute saying. “Always have, always will? Thats cute” He said. I giggled a little. “Yeah, it perfect and true” He nodded in agreement “Well then, it’s our saying.” I pulled him closer kissing him on the lips. God I’d missed his kisses, they were amazing, this one had that little bit of lust but we controlled it and made it a passionate one, it was the first proper kiss we’d had since I left. I pulled away smiling, his eyes lit up as mine met his. “Okay you two enough!” Liam said with a laugh, Niall was off with Havana by the edge of the pool, I always thought there was something between them, Liam was with Kendal, Harry was sitting on a sun bed with Kylie, while Zayn was on the phone to his girlfriend, Cassie, I’d met her a few times and she was a loverly girl. “Zayn, invite her over!” I screamed to him. He put his hand up and I ran at him stealing the phone like a little girl. “Cas my love, were having a little get together I want your ass hear in 10” She laughed and agreed, I ran around the pool while Zayn chased me. “Anyway your boyfriend is being a sap, here.” I said giving Zayn the phone back and heading back over to Louis, laying my head on his chest. “Hay can it be the other way around? I quite enjoyed the way I woke up this morning.” He said with a cheeky grin. I slapped his arm but agreed.  We swapped so I was laying on the sun bed with Louis’ head on my chest. The boys all laughing and shaking there heads. “Louis that was the funniest thing iv’e heard you say all morning” Harry said pulling Kylie closer. Cas arrived 10 minutes later and we stayed out all afternoon, Then went and got dressed into some casual clothes and headed to the theatre room for a movie night.

I was snuggled up to Louis, Niall had his arm around Havana while her head was on his shoulder, Kendall was sat on Liam’s lap, Kylie had her legs over Harry while he was whispering something in her ear and Cassie and Zayn were sharing a quick kiss. “What do you guys want to watch?” I asked sleepily. Louis looked down at me smiling. “Tired love?” He whispered to me, as the others chatted about what movie to pick. “A little bit” I smiled sheepishly. I nodded off a bit. “Guys I’m gonna take Leah to bed. Have fun” I heard Louis say as he lifted me up bridal style. I opened my eyes as Louis put me down on my bed. I slowly took my top and shorts off, smirking at Louis, I pulled him closer leaning back on my bed as he laid carefully on top off. He planted kisses down my neck slowly, until he reached my weak spotting, I moaned silently as his hands roamed my body, mine playing with the top of his shirt, smiling at him I ripped it off and his shorts. Before he rolled over pulling me on top.

Oh wow aren't these two getting close, and what about the rest of them, their all starting to get themselves girls how cute!!! Comment vote watever