Admitting The Truth

well... this one was fun writing

thats Leah's car but in violet

Leah’s POV

Harry nearly screamed into the phone but tried to hold back his excitement, pretending to cough it off he finally spoke, “Well you better hurry back here, because he has just taken off in his mini and didn’t say where he was going, I think he’s worried he’ll never get you back now.” I gasped in to the phone. “Be their in 5” I hung up not bother to get his reply, I ran as fast as I could, luckily I got Sam to drive here in my Aston Martin Convertible, In case I needed to get away quickly. Guess what colour it is!! Give up??? It’s violet, the only one ever made, so when I drive it I try to be careful but right now was a time to be reckless. I ran past the boys keys in hand as I jumped into the drivers seat. “Leah, what are you? Where did you? How did you?” Liam said staring at me in disbelief. I started the engine and it purred to life, it’s been so long since I’ve had the chance to drive her, Louis and I always drove his car so it didn’t stand out so much.  “Explain later” I yelled taking off at full speed towards the road. 

Louis POV

After Leah walked off, I needed space, I had tried so hard but I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. I got into my coop and took off, not telling the boys where I’m going. I just needed space and time to think, and driving the mini made everything better it was an amazing car, and drove so smoothly. I was just driving along the road not going anywhere in particular when a car in my review caught my eye, it was going really fast, to fast if you ask me. I slowed a little thinking they will over take me, but as it got closer I instantly recognised the colour. Leah. I smirked realising what she wanted. A race!

 I speed up a little as we were neck a neck with each other, I looked over at here, her hair blowing wildly behind her in the wind. She had an evil smirk on her face and I blew her a kissing taking off and leaving her behind. I chuckled thinking I’d lost her when suddenly something zoomed past me and I was shocked, how did she do that. I slowed pulling over to the side, as she did this spectacular high speed spin, she stopped then came racing down the road stopping just before my car. I sat on the bonnet of my car waiting for her to come, I stood up expecting her to walk over to me, but she didn’t, she ran as fast as she could, jumping into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist, arms around my neck and pressing her lips against mine. Fire works went off bigger, brighter and stronger then any other time, the pull was just strong and thats when any doubt of it not meant to be went out the window. 

Leah’s POV

I pulled away but held on tight to him, scared that if I let go I would lose him and he’d drop me…. He chuckled that slow painfully sexy laugh that made me week at the knees, spinning me around and placing me on the hood of the car, I smiled opening my legs a little so he could stand in between them. “Louis, I’m an idiot for ever letting you go. Yes we made the same mistakes, yes we need to make up our minds, but you know what I don’t care, thats just who we are, and I wouldn't change us for the world, I love you Louis Tomlinson, always have always will, forever and always. This time I will never let go. For your sake, my sake, and the little one.” I blurted out in a hurry, Louis just smiled placing a hand on my belly, I smiled, a twinkle in my eye, placing my hands on top of his. 

“I love you to Leah Horan, Always have Always will, Forever and Always.” I pulled him close, so our heads were touching. I giggled and he flicked me on the nose. Forget what I said about been truly happier earlier, no moment could top this one.