The Truth Comes Out

Well i was enjoying writing this so much i couldn't stop so hears more!!

now that i have been fare and uploaded like three times, please take some time to comment or vote, it doesn't even take that long and i would really appreciate it. i wanna hear what you guys things and what needs to be improved i cant make it better if you don't tell me.

 in case you didnt see it earlier 

i just realised some of you may be confused when Leah and Niall do their little twin thing, if its got a '   ' around it then its them giving looks and sorta speaking but if its "  " then its an actual conversation 

i hope that clears things up :)

Thanks xxx 

Chapter Five

I sat on my bed, head in my hands, I know he’s just trying to look out for me but it’s just making it worse. I sighed as there was a knock at the door, Louis popped his head in, “Love are you all right” I looked up at him pain and almost tears in my eyes. He walked over to me and sat down. “Wanna tell me about it?” I sighed, he had a right to know. “Well, when I was 16, my boyfriend at the time broke up with me and told me I was fat and ugly and not good enough for him, I was so upset I didn’t eat, and one day while out with Niall I fainted, he was so worried, I woke up in hospital, I was diagnosed with anorexia and an eating disorder. After the pain it put Niall threw I swore I’d never let it happen again.” I finally looked up at him, his face was concentrating on my story but his eyes were filled with worry and pain.

 “But when you guys left, I wasn’t used to it I thought id be fine but since Mum, You boys and Niall had left me I just, never felt like eating, once Uncle Simon came things got a little better but he was never around during the day, so one night when we were at a premier I never made it out of the limo, again I woke up in the hospital but this time it was worse, I knew exactly what I’d done, I hated myself for it. I finally got up the courage to tell Niall, and I could tell in his voice he was so scared this time that he would loose me.” I took in a deep breath, Louis wrapped his arms around me as a tear fell. “And well yes ever since then he has been keeping a very close eye on me, I know he’s just looking out for me, but I just lost it, I have you guys now, it wont be like last time, I broke my promise but this time he can trust me. I have you with me were as last time I didn’t, but I guess he doesn’t know that.” I looked up at him waiting for him to say something.

 “Oh, Leah, I.. I.. I had no idea.” I smiled a weak smile. “No-one did” He shook his head. “I remember the day you called Niall, we were all sat around the couch when he got the call, I’d never seen Niall look like that, he was about to break down, there were so many emotions I thought he would burst, for a few days, he just couldn't concentrate, he’d stuff up the singing, miss steps, late for practise, the boys and I thought something was up but we just.. I never thought.” His sentence trailed off. I cant believe I put Niall threw that, it was all my fault, More tears ran down my face as I leant my head on Louis shoulder. “It’s..It’s all my fault, I promised him and I let him down, I cant believe how selfish I was and put him threw that” Louis pulled me into his arms cooing. “Shh Lea it’s not your fault, I should have been there, I should have guessed. Why.. Why didn’t you tell me, I wouldn't have left!” He was angry at himself, I couldn't let him think this! “Louis no don’t even say that! And I didn’t tell because I thought I had it under control I guess not.” I sighed again, as their was a knock at the door.

Not pulling away from Louis, I yelled “Come in” I don’t care who it is or what they think I need my Prince Charming right now. Niall opened the door and sighed “Lea” He began but Louis interrupted. “Ill give you two a minute” I whispered a thank you as he kissed me on the cheek. I patted the spot where Louis had just gotten up from, Niall walked over and sat. “Niall, I’m so sorry, this..this is all my fault, why didn’t you tell me about the day I called! I felt terrible that I had done that to myself again, but I never knew it affected you career and performance, I’m so sorry, I..I..” I let my sentence trail off, I didn't know what else to say, I was so disappointed in myself, I cant believe I let it get to that extent.