Can One Mistake Ruin Everything?

So it was brought to my attention by @cheeky_london1D that i completely left out the fact that it was Niall's birthday to opsss, but that chapter was suppost to be based around Louis birthday treat, i didn't put it in not think it was important that on Niall and Leahs actual birthday they went out for dinner. i hope that clears up any confussion. 

and question , what side oh Louis and Leah do you like better , the fighting, the exciting action or the cutest ???

WEll i wonder what was said before that picture was taken>>>>>>>>>>>

any guesses??? kinda reminds me of that cute moment when the guys and the girl just had  afight or something and the guy puts his arms either side of the wall trapping her , then the kiss and make up......

Chapter Eighteen

I woke the next morning, not knowing how I got their, where I was, or who I was with. I was just praying, I was in my hotel, Louis was next to me and I hadn’t done anything bad. I pulled the covers off and realised I was half naked still wearing the white baby doll, well thats a good sign..I hope. I grabbed my robe as quickly as I could, looking around at my surroundings. Well there’s my suitcase, so thats good to see I’m in my hotel. I took a look around at the beds. There were two people in Harry’s, which made me laugh. But no one in mine, I stared at it a little concerned. Where was Louis? I tip toed over to Harry’s bed to find his Curly hair on top off.

“Omg” I almost screamed. I grabbed my phone taking a picture and uploading it to twitter. With the caption “It’s confirmed. Louis is cheating on me, with none other then Harry Styles. Looks like you guys were right” I shook my head. How can I wake them up. Then it hit me. “Louis Thomlinson! Who the fuck is this slut!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. Niall, Zayn and Liam bursting in the room “Louis!” They all yelled, trying to see who she was. But they were shocked when they saw Louis and Harry’s head pop up. We all stared at them but they just shrugged  going back to sleep.

I stared at them in disbelief, I turned to the boys giving them a wtf look. They all just shook their heads waking out of the room all except Liam. “Leah, next time you and Louis have sex, Please try and keep it down, I don’t wanna hear. ‘Oh Louis! Yes yes yes!’ again.” I smirked at him acting dumb. “But Liam, we didn’t, it must have been” I stared opened mouthed at him and he caught on. “Oh god!” Was all he could say and I lost it. “I’m kidding!” He sighed in relief heading out the door. 

I was about to go have a shower when Louis’ phone went off. “Shit” I raced over grabbing it, trying not to wake the boys. “Hello” I whispered softly, walking out of the room, and into the hallway, “Uh is this Mr Thomlinson.” I laughed at the women. “No this is his Girlfriend, is something wrong?” I asked sounding concerned. “Uh well I assume you know who Lottie Thomlinson is then?” She asked, Lottie? 

“Yes, I do. Is she okay ? Did something happen?” I asked sounding even more concerned. 

“ No, she isn’t” she said flatly. “She has phenomena, were not sure what caused it but we think it might have been because she had a cold recently then we were told she spent the day out in the cold.” I gasped almost dropping the phone. “What” Was all I could manage to choke out almost yelling it

 “I’m so sorry, she is at Manchester hospital, if you could please tell Mr Thomlinson, I’d appreciate it.” This time I really did drop the phone, sliding down the side of the wall. Louis and the rest of the lads, came out of their room, hearing the commotion I had caused.

 “Leah?” They all asked crouching down next to me. “Lottie. My little Lottie.” Was all I could say. They all stared at each other confused. “Hello?” a voice from the phone spoke. Louis picking it up and placing it to his ear, “Hello… yes it is.. She’s what……I.. I… Thank you” Was all I heard, I couldn't get over what the lady had said, I paid no attention to what the lads were saying. I just kept repeating Lottie. Louis punched the wall, then rushed off down the hall. All the boys rushing after him, completely forgetting I was their. I tried to stand up, shaking I had a shudden nausea wave over me, I ran for the bathroom, throwing up everything. I don’t normal throw up after drinking even big nights… oh shit not again!