What Do You Do When Your Whole World Comes Crashing Down

So that wasn't much of a wait now was it ??

 Lourry Stylinson <3 >>>>>>

Chapter Eleven 

I couldn't hold back the tears as I saw his face, he was just so happy, even though everyone know’s Louis as the immature funny one, when in serious situations he is the most grown up out of them all, and he sincerely wanted this baby, with me. “Leah, I know we had this conversation before but Please Lea Please!” Louis said like I was killing him from the inside. 

*FLASH BACK*

Louis POV

I was sitting on my bed checking twitter, when Leah came rushing into my room cry. “Hay, hay love, whats wrong.” I said pulling her in to my arms rubbing her hair to try and calm her down. “Shh, Leah, love tell me whats wrong” I said soothing. “Louis… I… I..I’m late. I took a test. Were… I’m” She didn’t finish her sentence, she didn’t have to I already knew what she was saying. She the night of the party wasn’t the first time we.. Yeah you get the picture. A few weeks ago we did, and thought nothing of it, as Leah was on the pill, but obviously it failed. “You..waitt.. But we.. Oh no” Was all I could choke out. “Leah, were gonna, were gonna be parents.” I said picking her up and spinning her around. She had a smile on her face but I could see in her eyes she wasn’t as excited as me. See I may be the little kid of the group in interviews and videos. But iv’e always wanted kids one day, and when Leah and I first got together I guess you could say, I knew I wanted it to be her, the one I married and grew old with, I know that sounds corny but it’s true. 

“Louis.. We can’t.. Your career, my career, were young we can’t.. Not now.” She said pulling away, tears streaming down her face. She was right but I didn’t care. “Leah I know, but I love you, I want to have kids with you! I want to marry you when were older. Please don’t do anything yet just lets think things threw first yeah? Please, look here I have something for you.” I ran over to my top draw pulling out a little Tiffany's box. I got down on one knee. “No Louis” She started before I cut her off. “El shut up” She laughed and I opened it, In side was a gorgeous gold promise ring, it had diamonds all around it , then in the middle a violet stone. She gasped. “Leah, will you accept this promise ring, on that one day, I will marry you.” I pulled it out of the box slipping it on her finger. “Yes” I managed to squeak out. I picked her up again spinning around and kissing her on the lips. I pulled away putting her down, We both laughed as I placed both hands on her tummy, smiling at her, I couldn't contain myself. I was truly happy.

*Flashback ends*

I looked at Louis has his eyes pleaded with me. How could we do this? No-one knew about us , what would they say if they knew I stupidly got pregnant. I wanted to give him or her so much, I can see Louis would make a great father. But were both so young and he has his career a head of him. “Louis, we cant keep it!” He stepped back from me, close to tears, he sat on my bed. “But Lea!” He pleaded. “No Louis. I cant let you throw away your life just for me and some stupid mistake!” I yelled. Instantly regretting what I said. He looked up at me a tear rolling down his cheek, He was absolutely torn by my words. “You think, our child is a mistake, you think what we did, what we are is a mistake!” He yelled. “Louis..No.. I” He just looked at me like I’d brought his whole world down. “Leah how could you” I cut him off, looking down, not able to look in his eyes at what I’d done. “Louis I’m sorry” Was all I could say, as I ran out of my room and downstairs. Innocently regretting my decision to, I found the boys on the couch, worry on all their faces. “Leah are you” Liam started before I choked out. “I’m sorry lads” I heard someone faintly call my name before I collapsed on the floor.

Louis Pov

After Leah had run out on me, I couldn't stand their and do nothing. I rushed after her. “Leah” I yelled just as she collapsed on to the floor. I ran to her just catching her in time. “Leah.. No.. Please!” I screamed taking her over to the coach with the boys. “Lou, whats wrong whats going on” Harry said shaking me. I just get repeating “I’m sorry, this is all my fault” Harry gave all the other boys a look before dragging me away from Leah and down to the bathroom. “Leah, no” I yelled, struggling in Harry’s arms. He pulled me into the bathroom, just as I fell into his arms crying. Harry and I were like brothers, some fans thought we were gay together, others thought it was just the bromance. “Lou, Lou, please whats wrong? What happened?” He said trying to calm me down. He placed me on the edge of the bath, take a seat next to me. “Harry, she’s, she’s pregnant.” She told me the night we left Nottingham.” Harry looked at me in disbelief. “Mate are you sure, you guys only just did it the night after the party?” I raised my eyebrow at him. “Harold that night wasn’t the first time we did it” He looked at me before making a silent Ohh. 

I laughed at how dumb he can be sometimes. “Are you going to keep it?” Harry asked all serious, I sighed putting my head in my hands “I want to and I can see in here eyes she does to, but she’s scared, she doesn’t wanna ruin our futures. She.. She called it a mistake.” I finally lifted my head to look at Harry. “Mate, you to would make amazing parents, but do you think she’s right? Ill back you up either way, but maybe you guys are just to young?” Harry said looking sincere, maybe he was right, but I was just so happy when she told me the news. I don’t know what I’d do if we gave it up. “I know! But I love her, and right now it’s apart of her” I was completely torn. Harry grabbed my shoulder, giving me a look that said everything will be okay. “Come on Mate we better see how she is” Harry said pulling me up and out of the bathroom.

We headed back to the boys, “Is she?” I asked just as she stirred. “Leah, Love are you okay” I asked rushing to her side, placing my hand on her tummy again instinctively before placing it on her face realising the boys would see. “I..I..I don’t wanna talk about it” She said getting up in a rush. “Leah, have you not been getting properly or is something wrong?” Liam asked all the boys except Harry looking concerned. “Please just leave me be, I don’t want to talk about it again, I can’t have this, I just can’t” She said trying to send me a sign, before rushing upstairs with a loud slam off her door. 

Harry’s POV

Louis looked like he’d just been torn to pieces, we both knew what she meant in her ramble, but the boys all had confused looks on their faces. Louis sat on the couch, head in hands. The poor guy, Leah was obviously scared, she wouldn't have meant it, she loved Louis, and earlier when he pulled her on to his lap and placed his hands on her tummy, you could see she felt safe, happy and I even caught the little smile that played on her lips. They will work it out, I just hope they make the right decision. 

OKay guys this is where i really need your help i have three possible answers to their descission

should they:

A: keep it and she continue with the tour until she starts t show them she holds back on the tour, Louis' and the band are excited and they preform so well. 

B. Not keep it, Louis is a little upset. But then the night of his birthday at the end of the year after the tour has finished , they do it then she finds out shes pregs again and this time they might just keep it, but they are still doing little tours and stuff

Or C. She keeps it but then looses it while her and the boys are mucking around one day. 

Really need your help guys !!! please comment and tell me what you think so i can get started on writing the rest of it :)