Chapter Six

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

"Damn, you can eat," Landon chuckled after I swallowed my last bite of my hamburger.

I blushed and looked down at the ground. He lifted up my chin with two fingers so I was looking at him.

"Don't be embarrassed. I like a girl who can eat," he said and winked.

"Did that have a double meaning?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Maybe, maybe not. Looks like you'll never know, but when you asked if it was a double meaning that means that you were thinking of it in that way," he smirked.

"What? I wasn't..."

"No need to deny it. Even a virgin would want this body," he said, flexing his arms.

I rolled my eyes. Alright, now he was beginning to get big headed. I never meant it that way! Or did I? ;)

"What was that for?" he questioned.

I rolled my eyes again and he started pouting like a little baby. I laughed at him which just made the pout larger. He was so adorable.

I leaned over the table and captured his pouty bottom lip between mine, kissing him. He loosened up and kissed me back. I chuckled in between kisses and finally pulled away.

"I think I can forgive you," he laughed.

"Yeah, that's right, you better," I teased and he stuck his tongue out at me. I giggled.

"You are too cute for words," I told him.

"Yep, that's what they tell me," he said cockily.

"Ugh, I'm leaving," I said and started to get up.

"Hold on! I need to pay!" he yelled after me.

I loved teasing him. I kept walkign until I got outside of the restaurant. I hid behind a pillar that was right outside. A few minutes later, he came out. He kept looking around and I had to cover my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing. I tip toed up behind him and screamed, "BOO!"

"AAAAHHHH!" he screamed and I started laughing hysterically.

I fell down on the floor in tears, gainging a few dirty looks from some people. But I didn't care. It was too funny.

"Are you done now?" he asked, hands on hips.

I composed myself and stood up, wiping off my clothes. I coughed awkwardly and he just stared at me. Then at the same time, we both started laughing. He grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me.

"Movie?" he asked when we pulled away.

I nodded. I couldn't talk. He'd left me breathless with that kiss. He chuckled and held my hand, dragging my upstairs to the mall's movie theatre.

He bought us tickets, an X-Large Coke with two straws and a large popcorn. He led me to theatre three, where we sat down in the middle seats.

"What movie are we even seeing?" I wondered.

"Jack And Jill. The one with Adam Sandler."

"Awesome. I wanted to see that."

"I'm glad I made a smart choice."

"Shut up and give me the popcorn," I demanded.

"Pushy. I like it," he smirked and handed me the bowl.

At the same time I stuck my hand in to grab some, so did he. When I looked over at him, he was smiling. He totally planned it.

"Cheesy movie theatre moves," I mumbled under my breath.

"Cheesy? Oh really?" he asked. "Would this be a cheesy movie theatre move?"

He placed his hand on my upper thigh casually and my breath caught in my throat. I can't believe he was being this forward with me. He rubbed his thumb up and down on my thigh throughout the whole move, never once going any further. At least he had some respect for me.

The movie ended up being hilarious, as I had expected. We linked hands and went out to the car. The car ride home was filled with laughs and attempts to do impressions of Adam Sandler. When we got to my house, he turned to look at me.

"Did you have a good day?" he questioned.

"Yes, thank you so much for everything," I said, smiling.

"Anything for a beautiful girl like yourself," he responded. "I'll see you in a couple of days, okay? I'm going out of town to visit my family before the school year starts."

"Alright, have fun."

"I'll try. The only person I'm going to get along with is my mother," he laughed.

"Awww, you're a mama's boy! How cute!"

I pinched his cheeks and he scowled. I giggled.

"Well I better get inside. Thanks again," I said, opening up the door.

"Wait, don't I get a goodbye?"

I quickly leaned over and pecked him on the lips before stepping out.

"That's all I get? I'll be gone for two days!" he called.

"I'll survive," I teased and ran inside, shutting the door behind me.

I peeked out of the window and saw him chuckle before backing out of the driveway. I smiled to myself as he drove down the road.

As I headed up to my room, I heard obnoxiously loud moans coming from my brother's room, followed by a female voice screaming his name. I guess he was getting busy.

But I wasn't going to let that bother me. Nothing could ruin the amazing day I'd just had.

I sighed in contentment as I flopped down on my bed. Next thing I know, I'm off into dream land.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are so cute! EEEEPPPP! I love writing their relationship!

What'd you guys think?

Yep, Landon is going to be gone for 2 days. But remember, they can't ALWAYS be together. That would be weird.

~COPYRIGHT 2011~