Epilogue

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

When Maddi graduated, Landon fulfilled his promise and made love to her that night right after bringing her to dinner and the surprise party for both her and Kale. Speaking of Kale, he finally convinced Leighton to join him in bed for the first time that night. They spent the entire night whispering 'I love you's' while they pleasured one another.

The Knight's quickly found out about the student/teacher relationship that went on during the school year and they didn't seem to mind it. Shows you just how much their parents care for them. After that, they yet again left for their 'business trips'.

Its four years later and the pair live together in the same house they used to hang out in. Landon continues teaching at the high school. Although many of the girls find him attractive, his heart is occupied by his one and only. Maddi is graduating from college this year with a nursing degree. Landon plans on proposing to her once she gets a job and gets the stress off of her shoulders. The two have been speaking about starting a family, but he's iffy about it. As much as he wants to start a family with her, he wants her to get a stable job and work for a little before she gets pregnant and has to leave on maternity leave.

As for Kale and Leighton, well they are another story. Once they graduated, Kale was quick to move out of his house and Leighton was quick to move out of Landon's house. She was tired of heading Maddi and her brother every night after graduation ;) They moved into a cozy house the town over. They are both attending college for different majors. Leighton wants to be a teacher, just like her brother and Kale; well he's studying to be a mechanic. His love for cars pushed him towards that job and he promised to be nothing like his parents. He doesn't want to be away when their baby comes. Oh, did I mention that Leighton is pregnant? She's due in 6 months and they are getting married in 4 months. He can't wait to see the face of his little bugger.

The four see one another every weekend and they are as close as can be. Maddi is to be the maid of honor. Kale and Landon grew close after graduation and now they're best friends. Guess what that means? Landon is the best man! Everything seems to be perfect in their lives and nothing could get better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you guys enjoy this story?

What do you think of the ending?

Hate? Like? Love?

~COPYRIGHT 2012~